Greg Norman shirts on sale.

dynarider

insert witty saying here
Reaction score
Handicap
twits
Hit Golf Galaxy today & they are blowing out a ton of shirts from various companies, one of which is Normans. These things were retailing for $58 & have been marked down a couple times already. I snagged a few at $14.98 per shirt! Golfing in style on the cheap.:D

That's the ticket.Style on the cheap.I can't justify buying a shirt for $30 or more but then I guess I'm just cheap when it comes to clothes.

Hit Golf Galaxy today & they are blowing out a ton of shirts from various companies, one of which is Normans. These things were retailing for $58 & have been marked down a couple times already. I snagged a few at $14.98 per shirt! Golfing in style on the cheap.:D

I don't need any shirts, but I desperately need some pants. But I can't find any flat-front microfiber pants that don't have that "rubbery" or rain pants feel. I saw some Greg Norman pants at GG the other day that would have worked, but they were pleated and cuffed. (Also, full price.)

Nice find Dyna. I have a couple of the Norman shirts, they seem nice but I havent really had them long enough to put them through the test.

Fairway Styles Harry. I think many of them are exactly what you are looking for. Check out the Sligo pants. Best material if you do not want that "Nike feeling" Dri Fit. Cannot remember if they are pleated, but mine are not cuffed.

That's the ticket.Style on the cheap.I can't justify buying a shirt for $30 or more but then I guess I'm just cheap when it comes to clothes.

Back when Steve & Barrys was still in business I picked up 3 pair of pants & a few shirts from their Bubba Watson line. Now obviously they aren't up to the style of a $60 Nike Tiger woods shirt or anything from Sligo or similar company. But for $8 each they are sure a hell of a lot better than wearing a wife beater on the course. Actually the pants are pretty decent & so far have held up beautifully.

Back when Steve & Barrys was still in business I picked up 3 pair of pants & a few shirts from their Bubba Watson line. Now obviously they aren't up to the style of a $60 Nike Tiger woods shirt or anything from Sligo or similar company. But for $8 each they are sure a hell of a lot better than wearing a wife beater on the course. Actually the pants are pretty decent & so far have held up beautifully.

I bought one of the Bubba Golf shirts from Steve & Barrys too, I wish I had went back and bought more before they shut down.

Anybody heard if Bubba's clothing will be available from any other outlets?

last we heard, they will not. IIRC it was a Steve and Barry's exclusive.

last we heard, they will not. IIRC it was a Steve and Barry's exclusive.

I was afraid of that, too bad the shirt that I bought was pretty nice. Especially at the prices they were selling for.

The same sale at Golf Galaxy, I picked up 2 Ashworth shirts last week, I saw a few Nike's in there as well at my local store.

They had a rack of shorts and pants (including some Norman) but they were out of any in my size. I'm on a quest to find shorts now that I'm willing to pay for (I think that $70 and up is completely unreasonable for a pair of shorts, even though those Adidas shorts sure do look good)

I bought one of the Bubba Golf shirts from Steve & Barrys too, I wish I had went back and bought more before they shut down.

Anybody heard if Bubba's clothing will be available from any other outlets?

I bought 4 of the shirts, 2 of them I like a lot the other 2 are just ok. I would definitely like to get more of them & a few more pair of pants.

I bought 4 of the shirts, 2 of them I like a lot the other 2 are just ok. I would definitely like to get more of them & a few more pair of pants.

I really wish I would have picked up some pants, I didn't even look at them.

Today they had the racks marked down to $9.98! I picked up another long sleeved Greg Norman shirt & a Callaway short sleeved one as well as a pair of shorts. Can't beat $31 total.

Man, your killing me Dyna, we dont have any Golf Galxys around here. Golf Locker has the good Nike Body Mapping shirts for 24 bucks right now. Thats a good deal for those shirts.

There was a really nice Nike Tiger Woods shirt at GG, black with blue on the sleeves. No way I am paying $80 for a damn shirt though. Unfortunately the Nike stuff hardly ever goes on sale & even when it does it's still $50 a shirt.

I dont know if you guys have Sports Chalets by you, but it seems like no one ever buys golf stuff from there so they blow the Nike stuff out really cheap at the end of the season.

But the shirt lasts forever....hehe

the Golf Galaxy near me, lowered their clearance prices last Thursday, so, they are 9.98, now. and, if you had bought earlier, they will do a price adjustment on any purchase within 30 days.

Back