RocketSauce

ManBearPig
Reaction score
I dont know what that is.

dang it

its on Yahoo. theres ways to "share" it: link, embed, thumbnail, but i dont know how to post it like i do with the YouTube videos, so i just inserted the link in the 1st post instead

Holy hell - they sound damn good even if you don't consider that they're just babies!

Holy hell - they sound damn good even if you don't consider that they're just babies!

i know! they sound awesome! ive listened to it like 4 times already, lol

Same here. Also looked at the websites in the description - the lead guitarist has several solo clips on myspace. I wish I had a fraction of that musical talent.

yeah, that little guitarist ROCKS! im impressed. i wish i could post it the same way i post You Tube videos here. i cant figure out how to do that.

that was amazing. the vocalist has unbelievable talent and the guitarist blew me away for being 11! He totally nailed the solo!!

yeah, im really impressed with the singer as well. the first line was kinda rough and i was thinking "uh-oh", but when he got going he was awesome. those little buggers have some talent!

watch some of the other vids of the guitarist. He absolutely kills it on EVH's Eruption. I started playing the guitar before that kid was even born and I still cant get it right.

Wow that is crazy, unfortunatly I don't recongnize the song so I can't compare them to the actual song.

watch some of the other vids of the guitarist. He absolutely kills it on EVH's Eruption. I started playing the guitar before that kid was even born and I still cant get it right.

can you post a link to that here?

Wow that is crazy, unfortunatly I don't recongnize the song so I can't compare them to the actual song.

you've never heard "Worlds Apart" by Journey??? omg, am i really that old???

thats just hard to comprehend. Journey was HUGE when i was a teenager. man, now i know how my mom and dad felt when i didnt know the songs they were talking about. sheesh. now im depressed, lol

Yeah..that was pretty cool.Those kids do ROCK....Wish I had a talent at something other than procrastination.

Yeah..that was pretty cool.Those kids do ROCK....Wish I had a talent at something other than procrastination.

thats what im good at too jeffann...that and sleeping

Back