Verizon Heritage Tournament [spoilers]

Or at least saying I didn't know Mizuno made golf clubs lol. I had a lot of their running gear and shoes before I knew they made clubs.

i had some of their baseball gloves during high school

And you have a Fairway Styles Gift Card

And you have a Fairway Styles Gift Card

i know. im pretty sure im gonna get a Sligo shirt with it. thanks again!

Nah, I think most know Mizuno, they are in quite a few sports.

I must live under a rock as I wasn't aware they made anything besides golf equipment?:confused2:

april17_villegas_600x400.jpg

0416_camilo-villegas_399x60.jpg

more Sligo:

0416_brian-gay_600x399.jpg

i hope Brian Gay pulls this one out. it will be cool to see him at the end holding up the winning trophy while wearing that sharp Sligo wear

morning sauce ..
i agree with you ... not only for your stated reasons, but he seems to be a nice really guy ...

unrelated post,

just for the record, his teacher is lynn blake... the guys on tv keep talking about a stack and tilt type thing, but it is all "the golfing machine" science...

That course look a lot tougher than the typical PGA style course we see. Narrow fairways, lots of trees & the greens look like they are less than half size.

That course look a lot tougher than the typical PGA style course we see. Narrow fairways, lots of trees & the greens look like they are less than half size.

It's also much shorter than the typical PGA course.

It is. They compared it to Innisbrook Copperhead but much shorter. So you can imagine how hard the Transitions was for them.

It's also much shorter than the typical PGA course.

I am so glad that they have the early coverage on TGC of this one.

Yeah he is, and the outfit he is wearing today is the EXACT OUTFIT we are giving away tonight in our contest.

Yeah he is, and the outfit he is wearing today is the EXACT OUTFIT we are giving away tonight in our contest.

i noticed that! how cool!!!

Briny draining the eagle putt with the SeeMore.

yeah, birdie, eagle to start to go up by 6 shots after the first 2 holes....ha

Briney is lights out with the SeeMore.

Briney is lights out with the SeeMore.

And he ditched the cock-eyed stance.

But I still don't like the belly putter.

Briney just hit a thought through some trees that was simply amazing!!!!

Briney just hit a thought through some trees that was simply amazing!!!!

It wath really thspethal.

Spoiler
sorry JB.

Im losing it today. Writing too many reviews at one time I guess.

Back