Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Here are the prizes for Day 8:

Prize #1 Roenick Putter
470542975_jJ7bC-L-1.jpg

Prize #2 Capito Golf Belt Kit Gift Certificate. Includes belt, buckle, divot tool, and travel bag.
511158299_dG8Ud-L.jpg

Prize #3 Outfit by Sligo Wear
510493988_V3WL2-L.jpg

Recognize this shirt??? It's the one Brian Gay was wearing today (just in a different color) while he was tearing up the course!
510494908_sSe9U-L.jpg

*Note* If these are not your sizes an equivalent prize will be substituted.

Prize #4 GloveIt - Nicole Miller Headcover set & a Ladies Apparel Prize Package
484447196_AQtKF-L.jpg

Prize #5 Nickent 4DX 5 Wood (regular flex only)
474871842_Tetih-L-1.jpg

oh man those outfits are AWESOME!!!! i love those yellow and orange pants witht he white belts! and yeah, Brian Gays shirt (different color) is so cool too

RS,
The pants are actually a lime green. THey show up a little light in the picture. But they are awesome!!!!!

ah, yeah, i see that now. but yeah, they are so cool. those 2 outfits are UNREAL!

I couldn't pull the outfits off...so I dont want those. :D I'll take the 5W though!

lol, i know what you mean Floppy. i know what ya mean :-(

RS,
I have played with you and you can pull off either of these outfits. You had that PAHR shirt on last time and you even commented how good it felt. It looked great.

heh, thanks JB.

• Admin
that was my fault I messed too much with the settings. JB is right those pants are great, both those outfits are great, they look even better in person. My pictures do not do them justice.

that was my fault I messed too much with the settings. JB is right those pants are great, both those outfits are great, they look even better in person. My pictures do not do them justice.

Either way, my lame-o self can't pull them off! :D

My Nickent 5 wood, which I won on THP, has become one of my favorite clubs. The other day, during my first round of the year, I made it to within a foot of getting on a par 5 in 2 with it. I missed the putt for eagle, and missed the birdie as well:angry:.
Anyway, my point is it's a hell of a club.

It sounds to me like you need a new putter...hehe. Glad the 5 wood is working.

It sounds to me like you need a new putter...hehe. Glad the 5 wood is working.

Yeah, or my putter needs a new golfer.....

I think the 5-wood would look good in a bag with an Evolver . . .

Yeah, or my putter needs a new golfer.....

Ooooh, I know what that feels like.

Yes everything is nice the putter is perhaps the most intriguing since I have never seen one in person.

I guess it's like my golf game.It's nice to win but I also get enjoyment from just playing.

Glad to see with such a great list of prizes that people are still buying tix. Thank you to all.

I think the 5-wood would look good in a bag with an Evolver . . .

You might be right, Smalls. I guess I'll just have to win one here at THP.:D

thats cool, both Brian Gay's outfits shown in post #1

More wonderful goodies tonight! :banana:

No Dent, we have each outfit in 2 different sizes each.

Back