What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you are. Yankees, Bulls, etc.. They were all really good when you were a kid.

verizon heritage ... :clapp:

I was flipping all around my cable channels looking for it, I not used to it being on Channel 2 (CBS)

NBA Playoffs all day.

I too always look up Charlotte on Duramed. Checking the scores today, I was hoping for better result. Hope she can turn it on.

I too always look up Charlotte on Duramed. Checking the scores today, I was hoping for better result. Hope she can turn it on.

BQ had a real up and down day (lots of bogies and birdies) yesterday, but was still in the thick of things. She was only 4 strokes back of the #2 place player at the end of yesterday's round. The problem is/was that Liz Janagelo shot 4 strokes better than anyone else in the field and is threatening to run away with it.

BQ is only 3 holes in today (so far) and 1-over for the day. Hopefully she will bounce back like yesterday. She had an eagle on the par-4 10th yesterday.

It seems to be that is her game as of late.

I hope she is able to play in Kansas City. We'll take off work if she's here. She played here last year.

With the Verizon Heritage over for the day, I stopped on Fox to see the Indians whipping the Spankees (again).

16-2 19-2 20-2 in top of the 5th.

I'll tell you what I DIDN'T get to see on vacation was round four of the Masters! Only televisions were in the rooms, and while the hotel had ESPN, it didn't have CBS! How wacked out is that? Hubby had the television on Monday morning when I got back from working out; I asked him who'd won and all he could say was "some guy with a Spanish name." Didn't even know about the sudden death.

Dodgers/Rockies, this bullpen is killing me.

I'll tell you what I DIDN'T get to see on vacation was round four of the Masters! Only televisions were in the rooms, and while the hotel had ESPN, it didn't have CBS! How wacked out is that? Hubby had the television on Monday morning when I got back from working out; I asked him who'd won and all he could say was "some guy with a Spanish name." Didn't even know about the sudden death.

Ah crap. I deleted the round off of my SD DVR. Otherwise I could burn it to a DVD for you.

Does anyone know what would happen if I connected my HD DVR to my DVD recorder (single layer, non-HD/Blu-Ray) with an analog cable (Co-ax or RCA)? Would it record?

Harry, I think mine is hooked up with coax. I recorded last years KU Championship game. It was on the DVR in HD, but of course it recorded SD, but 16:9 ratio.

Ah crap. I deleted the round off of my SD DVR. Otherwise I could burn it to a DVD for you.

Does anyone know what would happen if I connected my HD DVR to my DVD recorder (single layer, non-HD/Blu-Ray) with an analog cable (Co-ax or RCA)? Would it record?

Not to worry. Just one of those strange glitches we've learned to love about Club Med. That, and how the internet access (wired) didn't work in the room but did (wireless) in the bar.

Harry, I think mine is hooked up with coax. I recorded last years KU Championship game. It was on the DVR in HD, but of course it recorded SD, but 16:9 ratio.

Cool. I'll give it a go.

Not watching anything, TV isn't on. Was a nice day with 70º+ temps so went golfing & the wife worked out in the yard.

I'm not positive, but I think the Indians' pitcher just caught a come-backer with his right knee-pit.

:shock:

Jacqui and I are going to throw in a movie. Back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back