Morgan Cup - Video Thread

Nice vid Cookie!

some great gear cookie!

You guys got busy on some videos today! I was getting seasick just watching cookie's video!

Presenting "What Else Is In The Bag":

Hilarious, doc! But ManU? Really?

Haha well done Amol. Man I hope Tyno likes french bread. Poor OneT, I really wish that guy would come out of his shell some time. Just needs to know that we are all friends here. Its ok to just let loose every now and then.

great vid Ary!
please bring that french bread...it looks delicious.
plus, that's one sweet Cleveland hat.

Doing a little catching up here.

[video=youtube_share;KAJYPqtoQ-g]http://youtu.be/KAJYPqtoQ-g[/video]

What a dynamic duo. The glimpse of the cart with those Cleveland staff bags is awesome. Nice videos guys.

Loving the videos from your round yesterday SW and Biggsy. Caught a glimpse of those two Cleveland staff bags on the cart and man did they look awesome.

Nice videos guys, looks like you guys will be ready for your Saturday match!

You boys are killing those drivers too!

I think we can just go ahead and put a point on the board for Team Paradise with that duo playing together in the scramble match. What an awesome team to represent Cleveland and Srixon!

a quick look at my new Cleveland/Srixon gear...everything looks amazing!
big props to Cleveland for this great swag.

Last edited:
Nice video Amol! Keep that organic milk chilled for me now, I don't like warm milk. And if it does get warm, that vodka will also work just fine. Poor bullfrog, LMAO. That story will be around for years to come!

Nice unboxings there Tyno, everything looks sharp! And sweet looking shirt your wearing, we would be called Twinkies right now if everyone could see us. Ha

Enjoyed the videos SW, looking forward to playing with both of you on Saturday its going to be a good time. Sounds like you're really enjoying your Cleveland equipment and I am looking forward to seeing it in person.

Enjoyed the videos SW, looking forward to playing with both of you on Saturday its going to be a good time. Sounds like you're really enjoying your Cleveland equipment and I am looking forward to seeing it in person.

Absolutely dude, our round is going to be fun, a match may break out at some point too.

Great videos, all! Lol at Ary...

Nice unboxings there Tyno, everything looks sharp! And sweet looking shirt your wearing, we would be called Twinkies right now if everyone could see us. Ha

lol thanks cookie. i love that shirt, but it attracts food like no other! i'll have to buy another one sometime soon i'm sure...

lol thanks cookie. i love that shirt, but it attracts food like no other! i'll have to buy another one sometime soon i'm sure...

Good stuff in that un-boxing. I just got one of those babies in the mail!

Sweet goodies in your unboxing, tnolan!

Good videos from Biggsy and SW! Biggsy is a beast!

Funny Amol! Lol I will fill it for you. Not sure from which end tho...

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Back