What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going to lie I just threw up a little, that is so gross!

For real??? Gasman, save me a plate!! Meatloaf and carrot cake sounds yummy!!!(Just as long as there is no ham involved:D). I don't messed with the "flavored" chips Dent, but I have seen those in our stores...

I just started a big pot of my spaghetti sauce, 1 pound of hamburger and 1 pound of hot sausage. This will be frozen and taken to Myrtle Beach next week to feed the troops one night.

For real??? Gasman, save me a plate!! Meatloaf and carrot cake sounds yummy!!!(Just as long as there is no ham involved:D). I don't messed with the "flavored" chips Dent, but I have seen those in our stores...

Close, but its meatloaf with mashed potatoes for frosting.

I would be all over some carrot cake, but the meatloaf thing shaped like a cake I am going to have to pass. Damn now I want carrot cake!

Close, but its meatloaf with mashed potatoes for frosting.

Man, I never would have guessed that was meatloaf... To bad I just started another diet or I'd be all over that. Found out today I gained back 10 of the 30 lbs I lost last year, so light meals for me(after next weeks vacation:D).

i had a pack of "Lunchables" for dinner, lol

I can't beleive you guys don't know what they are. I'll send some one day.

Send it to JB. Let him review them.

Then he can give the rest away as a contest! LOL

Pizza Rustica from Carrabbas

Tonight I had Johnsonville beer brats that were made on the grille.

Pizza Rustica from Carrabbas

i love Carrabbas....lasagna, and my favorite: Spiedino di Mare (all scallops-no skrimps) :blowkiss:
that sure beats the hell out of the Lunchables i had for dinner tonight, lol

Tonight Im thinking Culver's. You cant go wrong with a burger and some chilli cheese fries.

You cant go wrong with a burger and some chilli cheese fries.

Oh, it could definitely go wrong.
i2dw5nf19k2ky99ysVjEheEWo1_r2_500.jpg

Well I was gonna go eat then I saw that ^^

That thing in the middle looks like fried queso dip.

i got indigestion just by looking at that

Leaving now for some Sonny's all you can eat ribs. mmmmmm

Subway.

pizza hut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back