Wager Thread - The 2012 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom. Fowler Hat.

Eh, I don't know...yes I wouldn't be caught dead with that kind of hat, but it isn't that off the wall...

Nate, how about you have to wear this if team THP wins the cup:

s24406.jpg

or this:

spikeyhat.jpg

I'll be willing to make a wager on JB's first round, favoring JB and The Breeze. Full profile customization for two weeks

Eh, I don't know...yes I wouldn't be caught dead with that kind of hat, but it isn't that off the wall...

Nate, how about you have to wear this if team THP wins the cup:

s24406.jpg

or this:

spikeyhat.jpg

How bout wearing a pair of loudmouth pants (approved by the winner) at the THP Van outing for 1 round. I can't believe I just proposed this............

How bout wearing a pair of loudmouth pants (approved by the winner) at the THP Van outing for 1 round. I can't believe I just proposed this............

Done. Loser has to buy the pants, correct?

Done. Loser has to buy the pants, correct?
I'm good with that....tons on Ebay you can get but the winner has to approve within reason in case someone finds a tame pair....Ha! Good Gosh.......

I am LOVING these bets. Excited to see so many embracing it, supporting teams, and enjoying it!

I'm good with that....tons on Ebay you can get but the winner has to approve within reason in case someone finds a tame pair....Ha! Good Gosh.......

Well alrighty then, one of us will be pulling a John Daly. And in the highly unlikely event that team Paradise wins? OG, you want in on this action? Make it a three-way bet?

Well alrighty then, one of us will be pulling a John Daly. And in the highly unlikely event that team Paradise wins? OG, you want in on this action? Make it a three-way bet?

Ohhh, I like it...what ya say OG? or we can just say which ever team finishes higher if OG is yellow. VHOTD must also be done.

Ohhh, I like it...what ya say OG? or we can just say which ever team finishes higher if OG is yellow. VHOTD must also be done.

But of course...good idea just in case.

I am LOVING these bets. Excited to see so many embracing it, supporting teams, and enjoying it!

I agree cookie. Support for any team is support for THP. Even if you don't support my team, I love seeing the support for the MC.

I'm liking the dots on the left for you..........LOL!

MrP_LoudMouthGolf_1.jpg

Oh of course you'd choose that one...

I'm liking one of these for you, Nate:

loudmouthpants1_pictures_fun_weird_interesting_55162428.jpg

It's like I just threw up on my pants............wow.

You're going to look real pretty in those, Nate. I think you guys should use the Loudmouth shortshorts as the bet.

You're going to look real pretty in those, Nate. I think you guys should use the Loudmouth shortshorts as the bet.

They have shorts? Even better...LOL!

I think the proper term is Daisy Dukes.

BOOM! this needs to happen. Just be sure to wear briefs with them. Nobody wants to see a windy pouch.

Hawk is right! Jersey Nate's loudmouth shorts:

torreylines_shorts_lg.jpg

Haha whoever loses that bet will probably wish they got off as lucky as Cookie. Yikes!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

And I thought this bet was ridiculous enough...now we have to go shorts???

How about these, Nate?

cherrybomb-shorts.jpg

Lets just remember that some things cant be unseen

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back