What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Systematic Chaos - Dream Theater

Been on an Allman Brothers and Johnny Cash kick lately

Lil wayne is a great rap artist. His lyrical ability is ridiculous.

Kool Keith - "Lived In The Projects"

Florian Wolff - The Best Girl

Guided by Voices - "Smothered in Hugs"

Joni Mitchell - "Coyote" (live version from The Last Waltz soundtrack)

I have to bring it up at least once a month. I listened to it on the way home and I still laugh every time, and its been almost two years.
Spoiler
Not good for the children
[YOUTUBE]DbYtqAWDF2U[/YOUTUBE]

I have to bring it up at least once a month. I listened to it on the way home and I still laugh every time, and its been almost two years.

If we are going for the Eurotrash disco sound, I prefer this one (also not child friendly):

[YOUTUBE]4pXfHLUlZf4[/YOUTUBE]

What's scary is my 12 year old cousin emailed that to me last week.

The Darkness.

If we are going for the Eurotrash disco sound, I prefer this one (also not child friendly):

[YOUTUBE]4pXfHLUlZf4[/YOUTUBE]

LOL thats incredibad, its a group of guys from SNL, or at least one of them is, and they just make funny songs like this. They're hilarious.

LOL thats incredibad, its a group of guys from SNL, or at least one of them is, and they just make funny songs like this. They're hilarious.

Serious language warning:

[YOUTUBE]R7yfISlGLNU[/YOUTUBE]

Spoiler
Not good for the children
[YOUTUBE]DbYtqAWDF2U[/YOUTUBE]

Serious language warning:

All of those are great. One of my favorites is with Justin Timberlake (yet again, child warning)

Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]WhwbxEfy7fg[/YOUTUBE]

The best part about Gunther is that he is somewhat serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back