Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt call it unbelievable. This is the best golf forum there is, so its only natural that more and more people will start posting here.

Can we haze them?

But broken record two nights in a row. We are blessed by great conversation from great members.

But broken record two nights in a row. We are blessed by great conversation from great members.

They love it when we talk dirty!

I was thinking the paddle, what were you thinkin AJ?

I was thinking of every new member donating all of their golf equipment to Goodwill!

Can I change my screename to Goodwill?

Now that is funny mytime.

POST #1,900!​

Congrats, Alaska!

Post Number 500!

** Not nearly as impressive as 1,900!

Congrats Osahar!

500_reivews_lj01.jpg

Good work, guys. Do we want to start handicapping between Smallie and me?

We leave way too early Friday morning. With luck, Smallie and I should get there by my bedtime tonight.

Wait, where are you going?

How did I miss this?

'Cept I'll be leaving for a while to watch a show.

So if you make it there before you leave tonight, you take the loser prize! hehehe

I get weird about announcing my kids' exact location on a public message board. It's spring break. Details upon our return.

Duh. I just meant that you were going somewhere on Friday.

OK, taking a break. I'm thinking I may as well say, "Congrats Claire!"

Don't leave me like this! I thought we were gonna hold hands and jump.

It's too late Claire, he's gone

I know, and all of a sudden the board came to a screeching halt. C'mon guys, I turn in pretty quick. I need material here!

You could always do like Harry and go post some songs in the what are you listening to thread:D

I'm not THAT desperate. Besides, I'm alone in a quiet room. I suppose I could go post music I have listened to, at some point in my life.

Oooh--that dangling participle just reminded me of a grammar joke I could tell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back