Hi im from alaska!

$AlAsKaNHaKeR8$

Reaction score
Handicap
hay as you can see im from alaska and yes im am very good friends with 907 he is my golfing buddy i am i think under a 15 handicap but i dont realy now because its still winter and i am practicing alot so i actually think a could be squeezing under a 10 so hopefully i cant wait for golf season and alll the new clubs they will be cumming out oh lord have mercy well give me updates please on everything thank you "comment me back"

Thankyou,
$AlAsKaNHaKeR8$

hay as you can see im from alaska and yes im am very good friends with 907 he is my golfing buddy i am i think under a 15 handicap but i dont realy now because its still winter and i am practicing alot so i actually think a could be squeezing under a 10 so hopefully i cant wait for golf season and alll the new clubs they will be cumming out oh lord have mercy well give me updates please on everything thank you "comment me back"

Thankyou,
$AlAsKaNHaKeR8$

Matt, what's up bud? We going to practice again tomorrow? And don't worry bud, were gunna get you to single digits this summer. Then maybe, just MAYBE you can beat me in a tournament this summer :laugh:

Well guys, like he said, he's one of my buds, we play and practice like everyday in the summer, and he caddies for me in tournaments when I am allowed a caddy. He's a good kid who loves the game, so be nice...hehe

Welcome Matt.

welcome matt.
i think you'll really like this forum.
alaska , northern exposure was one of my favorite tv shows.
:clapp:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! You will enjoy it here.

Welcome to THP Matt!

Welcome Aboard Matt!!!!!

Welcome, Matt, and I'm glad I have something to call you other than that user name.

Welcome!

Y0ul2 n4m3 1z 1337 h4x0rzZz

Welcome to the site! :D

Yeah I don't know why he made his username so weird. Put Alaska in it and your set, hell he could have just put Alaska. :laugh:

haha, we have some kid that goes to our school that is from Alaska, so everyone just calls him....welll....Alaska.

haha, we have some kid that goes to our school that is from Alaska, so everyone just calls him....welll....Alaska.

I went to a soccer camp in Boston and everyone called me Alaska, one girl asked why everyone called me that :dohanim:

But Flop, where is he from in Alaska, do you know?

I went to a soccer camp in Boston and everyone called me Alaska, one girl asked why everyone called me that :dohanim:

But Flop, where is he from in Alaska, do you know?

No idea, never even spoke to the kid. He's kind of "out there".

Welcome to THP, podna!

Back