Show your new clubs thread

Good to here JB as I know you've tried just about everything. Thanks for the help!

LB,
It has killed my game too. hehe

I truly know the feeling, but it is fun!

Everything is new except for the 3-wood and putter. I've debated for a long time replacing my Steelhead, but I just can't do it. Hit it too well.

Can't wait to get out on the course!!!

set1.jpg

set2.jpg

set3.jpg

set4.jpg

set5.jpg

Wow looks like an awesome set! Congrats!

I was refering to CAST irons and that came from some folks who have hit many many different sets of irons.

I was just offering my opinion, I wasn't trying to be rude.

stay tuned....:banana:

Yeah dont worry DRJ, we are all friends around these parts. This is a friendly forum.

To Scrib: Wow...you are a lucky, lucky man. :p

nice set scrib!

Will get a picture out when I receive it but I somehow lost conciousness while online and when I woke up I had purchased a SeeMore SB1. My wife is not going to be happy.

Will get a picture out when I receive it but I somehow lost conciousness while online and when I woke up I had purchased a SeeMore SB1. My wife is not going to be happy.

she might not, but you will be! :banana:

Just picked up Nickent 3DX hybrids 2,3, and 4. Problem is they are right handed and for my dad. We played over the weekend, and my dad had never hit a hybrid. He hit one of my uncle's TM Rescues from last year, and when he did, the look on his face was one of a light coming on. They were on sale for 40 bucks a piece, so I got him a few. The curse of the left hander remains....

I got home today to find a new buddy waiting for me. I think we will get a long just fine.
IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

I think TM really needs to step it up when it comes to head covers. Everything about this club is high tech except the head cover.

You are going to love that thing. I use mine sooooo much.

You are going to love that thing. I use mine sooooo much.

I think so, its sleeping in the bed with me tonight.

Yeah I want new FW's and the R9 TP's are at the top of the list........but I got to get new irons first....and I got to make up my mind before that.

This is MO's probably new driver:

502925221_2kFYS-L.jpg

You KNOW you have to get it! hehehe

banana_smiley_42.gif
banana_smiley_42.gif
banana_smiley_42.gif
banana_smiley_42.gif
banana_smiley_42.gif
banana_smiley_42.gif
banana_smiley_42.gif
banana_smiley_42.gif

That is funny

Not if Gasman beats me to it, sucks trying to get permission to buy a golf club. She really wasn't too enthused when I told her it wasn't to actually use on the course.

Back