Callaway Golf Shoe Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Callaway sent over 2 pairs of golf shoes for THP to try out. Unfortunately we have to send these back though, and i say that because they are pretty nice and definitely comfortable.

1st pair is the Hyberbolic Tour
505758917_PGcjK-L.jpg

2nd pair is the Tour Authentic
505759051_VyCEk-L.jpg

To be honest, I don't really like the looks of either of them...especially the 2nd one - but if they work and are comfortable, that's all that matters.

I like the Nike's and Adidas ones now! :p

Looking forward to a review!

• Admin
I actually agree with you Floppy. They look OKAY, but I preferred the look of the Adidas and the Nikes.

The second pair has a funky-retro dress shoe look to it. The right person and outfit could carry it off.

Don't love the looks, myself. Hmmm, 11 M's, huh? I guess they could grow on me!

Ya not very nice looking, IMO callaway has never really made a solid pair of golf shoes in terms of looks.

l like the look of the Hyber's, the Tours not such much but if they're are comfortable and dry those are the important thing. All that siad I like my Tour 360's better.

The second pair look like your old shoes Dent! Like pretty close if i don't remember, maybe im way off

But yes Callaway definately has comfy shoes, i tried a few a couple days back when i went through a golf store or two. Just was curious for new shoes.. my dunlops hold their old but aren't exactly what i want.

Nice shoes, but I still prefer my FJ's.

After trying the new Nikes and Adidas so far this year, my FJ's are collecting dust. Including my Classic Tours.

Currently, I only wear the FJ Reelfits. Click Click :D

I have liked some of Callaway's shoe offerings in the past, but neither of these does anything for me.

Honestly I like these, not quite as much as my 360 Tours or SP-8 TW's, but I would wear either pair.

Why don't they make shoes like this for women? All of the women shoes are colorful. It seems like I always like the men's shoes better.

Id like to hear a review of them as well. I like my Footjoy Greenjoys, but I refuse to do business with Achushnet anymore, so Im definetly looking at what else is out there for golf shoes.
Id love a pair of Eccos, but they are waaaaaay too expensive for me. Im looking at shoes that are $100 or less.

Why don't they make shoes like this for women? All of the women shoes are colorful. It seems like I always like the men's shoes better.

Why don't you order a smaller pair of men's shoes? :confused2:

Why don't you order a smaller pair of men's shoes? :confused2:

Or boys' shoes? I have short, fat feet and often buy boy-sized athletic shoes for the gym. They're less expensive than adult shoes.

Id like to hear a review of them as well. I like my Footjoy Greenjoys, but I refuse to do business with Achushnet anymore, so Im definetly looking at what else is out there for golf shoes.
Id love a pair of Eccos, but they are waaaaaay too expensive for me. Im looking at shoes that are $100 or less.

We are actually thinking about writing a piece on that very thing and will be contacting each shoe company about it today.

Back