What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhhh I won't let my bitterness towards the opposite sex cloud your young mind.

Nothing can cloud my mind, as you put it, I'm on cloud 9 :smile:

You know that feeling goes away right afterward and all you'll want is a Sandwich and some sleep right?

You know that feeling goes away right afterward and all you'll want is a Sandwich and some sleep right?

No. Say what you will, but it won't phase me! :D

I won't say a word but all I have to say is this one was a huge shock!!!

GG (and others who were wondering WTF!?!? about last night's show):

Spoiler
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/house-exclusive.html

GG (and others who were wondering WTF!?!? about last night's show):

Spoiler
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/house-exclusive.html

Loved last nights show, was totally taken by surprise with what happened but will miss Kutner too. Would rather have had Taub kill himself off.

American Idol.

Ehhhh I won't let my bitterness towards the opposite sex cloud your young mind.

As Claire would say: "Repeat after me, theres worse things in life than being single and Ive dated most of them."
I know the feeling, AJ, but you cant let life make you bitter. Ive had my fair share of heartache too, but instead of being bitter about it, Im trying to look for the lesson to be learned from the experience. Id suggest you try to do the same, my friend.

Snow. And the kid has a baseball game in 4-1/2 hours. With metal bleachers. :angry:

Currently watching Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations. I get hungry whenever I watch this or Bizarre Foods. Just trying to kill time and wait for the masters to air.

The Masters Par 3 Contest.

Don't strain yourself. That must be a tough match.

We did snipers on Killerhouse, 10 minute match and I went 48-1. Real tough :D

Going to watch " The Day the Earth Stood Still" tonight, looks like it might be pretty good.

College Baseball

College Baseball

Texas vs. Nebraska

The movie was actually pretty good.
Today I watched the 2nd rd of The Masters & now I have the Golf Channel on listening to commentary.

Lakers versus Trailblazers...at work though.

College hockey. University of Miami (OH) vs. Boston University. National Championships.

BU is a very very good team. Lots of quick, accurate passes. They are skating circles around UM.

Yankees kicking the Royals' ass vs. Royals on YES Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back