What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously can't believe this, but Hubby chose to watch TGC on HD. Except he can't figure out the volume on the remote. So he's snoozing, and Charles Barkley is blaring out at me.

Watching UNC vs NOVA right now...

I seriously can't believe this, but Hubby chose to watch TGC on HD. Except he can't figure out the volume on the remote. So he's snoozing, and Charles Barkley is blaring out at me.

So, what you are saying is that you can't figure out the volume either, correct?

So, what you are saying is that you can't figure out the volume either, correct?

Oh, I can figure it out. That would require me to stand up and walk across the room. At which point, I'll just keep going and test the melatonin.

The ACM's.

"The Princess Bride"

Just started on Bravo.

Watching Basic.

I just watched Jacks rebuttal to Burger Kings little farmer commercial. It was amazing.

We are watching House (we have it taped on our DVR). I love this show, his sarcasm is great!

Yeah that's a good show. I dvr ed it so don't tell anything about tonite's show! LOL

Getting ready to watch the game!

Yeah that's a good show. I dvr ed it so don't tell anything about tonite's show! LOL

Watched House earlier. Great show!

Im watching Monday Night Raw. What can I say, Im 28 years old and I still love professional wresting.

That's pretty much my personality to a tee, honestly.
Im like that at work. It weird, but it seems like that kind of attitude kinda turns women on. :confused2:

Im like that at work. It weird, but it seems like that kind of attitude kinda turns women on. :confused2:

Yeah I hate to say but I'm a naturally nice guy and when I am I get put in the "friend zone" or ignored, when I'm an a$$ they throw themselves at me. Is it to much to ask for a sweet little housewife? I should have been born in the 50's.

Yeah I hate to say but I'm a naturally nice guy and when I am I get put in the "friend zone" or ignored, when I'm an a$$ they throw themselves at me. Is it to much to ask for a sweet little housewife? I should have been born in the 50's.
LOL...I hear ya. Im much the same way. :confused2: I say just do what you do, be yourself and whatever happens, happens.
I know thats easier said than done, but its the attitude that Im trying to adopt.

I'm always myself, and I'm the "nice guy" and it seems to work for me :D

This is all I will say, tomorrow WILL be a good day even though I have another day of testing.

Ehhhhh it's overrated and I know what you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back