PGA tour caddy glad to be here

Kaddy Korner

Reaction score
Handicap
My swing
Just joined your site after hearing interview on Leader Board Radio. Looks like its going to be fun. Look forward to great conversation and interesting stories about golf. I've got a unique perspective from my 20 years on the PGA Tour, Champions Tour, Nationwide, and LPGA. Look forward to hearing from everyone. I do a bit of writing at www.MarksKaddyKorner.com. Check out the unique stories about life on the tour.

Take care and keep in touch..............................Mark

Last edited:
Glad you got to listen to the radio show! Welcome to the forum. you will love it here.

Welcome Mark, can't wait to get your view on topics.

I'm curious, who have you caddied for? Ever caddied in a Major?

Welcome to THP. Glad you found us.

Welcome aboard!!!!

Welcome. Always love to hear the caddy perspective on life on the tour(s).

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP Kaddy.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Let me get used to the buttons here, let me know if I'm making a mistake. Worked most of my years on the Champions Tour with Bob Murphy, Ray Floyd, and Doug Tewell. Worked for Robert Gamez last year. Check out www.MarksKaddyKorner.com for a few stories about the Masters, PGA Tour life, etc.

Wow, Ray Floyd and Robet Gamez, that must have been fun. Robert seems like a really nice guy.

Thanks for the warm welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome

This crew looks like fun, thanks for the welcome. I worked mainly 15 years on Champions tour for Bob Murphy, Ray Floyd, Doug Tewell plus 50 others. Worked last year for Robert Gamez and I've worked every major over the years.

Thanks guys, keep me in the loop, and check out www.MarksKaddyKorner.com for more Masters stories this week.

Mark

Welcome aboard, hope to see you around, always nice to have a little insight on the tour for us regular hacks!! Bob Murphy seems like a great guy to work for!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, Kaddy. Look forward to hearing from somebody with experience inside the ropes.

cool! welcome to THP! what a cool member to have here!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! I've done a little volunteering, and the caddies are always the most fun.

Welcome Caddy to THP! You will love it here. Great site with great people!

Welcome to THP Mark! Glad to have you aboard.

Mark...welcome.

I was Chairman of Carts/Caddies for Cadillac/NFL @ UMCC for 10 years. I'm sure we rubbed elbows.

Again, welcome.

Welcome! I can't wait to check out your site. Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with. I know you will really enjoy your time spent here!

Hey Mark,

Nice to see you joined THP, as I just did too (you beat me to it as usual) Thanks for calling into Leaderboard Radio last night. You are always entertaining.

Thanks Josh for calling in and advising your members of the interview. We saw the comments as they developed on the air.

Look forward to THP - keep up the good work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back