Kraft-Nabisco Championship [spoilers]

56338e9b023b81891d4a144a29081a56-getty-84058700sd041_kraft_nabisco.jpg

What the heck is the substance coming out of that bottle?

Is that putter she was using a TM Kia Ma?

I still haven't seen a WITB for Brittany Lincicome on any of the golf sites yet. TGC.com hasn't updated at all since last week, and Golf.com only has Paul Casey's WITB listed.

What the heck is the substance coming out of that bottle?

It it a bottle? It's shaped like a juice box, and could easily be Parmalat--the milk you don't have to refrigerate.

It's the rich foamy head of a wonderful American (if Belgian owned) beer.

My favorite part comes about the 0:49 mark, when she claps:

[YOUTUBE]lob_8oBNbZ4[/YOUTUBE]

Whoever said she has a lot of torque in her hips (think it was harry) is definatly correct. Although she has a very different swing. She uses alot of her upperbody to increase her speed and power. See how she just whips her complete upper body into the swing?

Whoever said she has a lot of torque in her hips (think it was harry) is definatly correct. Although she has a very different swing. She uses alot of her upperbody to increase her speed and power. See how she just whips her complete upper body into the swing?

Brittany's swing actually reminds me of Sergio's swing, just not quite as much power. They both fire they hips like crazy, and they get their upper body flying through just after. The only difference is she doesn't lay the club off at the top.

Ya, she takes the club up pretty high I notice on her swing, and then gets it back on plane. If you watch at 1:42, she makes a real twisting motion on the front view. Which I see as a great technique to get your hips to fire like that.

Ya, she takes the club up pretty high I notice on her swing, and then gets it back on plane. If you watch at 1:42, she makes a real twisting motion on the front view. Which I see as a great technique to get your hips to fire like that.

Her swing is just like Sergio's, just not quite as exaggerated or powerful.

Only thing wrong with the tournament is it was on at the same time as the Shell Houston & the Nascar race. All 3 were scheduled to end at 5:00pm central & I was flipping back & forth between all 3 for about 3 hrs.

Only thing wrong with the tournament is it was on at the same time as the Shell Houston & the Nascar race. All 3 were scheduled to end at 5:00pm central & I was flipping back & forth between all 3 for about 3 hrs.
Yeah, same here. I was trying to watch all 3, but ended up mostly watching the race.

I should have the Darrel Survey to me by tomorrow and it will be on there. Thanks Rice.

Did you catch the Britainy telephon interview on the "Leaderboard" program on ESPN radio yesteday? I don't know if the link to that site in the other thread will have the interview archived or not, but I thought she came off very well in it.

Back