THP Masters Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Caleb sent this over last night and we wanted to make sure that everybody got a chance to read it. His Masters Preview and thoughts on some of the competition out there. It also officially marks the beginning of the Taylormade and THP Masters Contest. Shortly their will be the thread in our Contest section and everybody can jump in and start. Please leave a comment under the Masters Preview and show our new writer just how glad we are he is here.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=2510

And here is the thread for the Masters Contest.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2928

• Admin
Me neither GG. My dark horse pick was not listed, but I liked the preview.

Me neither GG. My dark horse pick was not listed, but I liked the preview.

Who would be your dark horse, JB?

• Admin
Henrik Stenson

This has to be the THE ONE TOURNEY that I don't miss a moment of.

I will be glued to the television.

I just wish that DirecTV had the "follow one group for 18 holes" channel like they do for the U.S. Open.

I know I've said it before, but it's so great to watch the players play a full round - to see how they respond to birdies and bogies, their playing competitors, etc.

The Masters last year is why I finally succumbed to DISH, HD and TIVO...all wrapped up in one box....I will go to work and starting Thursday, if any of my minions so much as utters one word about this tourney around me, they get crap detail for a month..(in Space Station terms, that is working a set of 6 mids across a weekend or holiday) This same threat held up very well last year....:angry:

Bama don't play around Masters time....lol

I just wish that DirecTV had the "follow one group for 18 holes" channel like they do for the U.S. Open.

I know I've said it before, but it's so great to watch the players play a full round - to see how they respond to birdies and bogies, their playing competitors, etc.

Which is precisely why I volunteer to carry the leaderboard or be a walking scorer.

Last year, we were in Punta Cana for the Master's. Not an American resort, and the only televisions were in the rooms. Gorgeous, wide-open thatched roof bar, just screaming for a wide screen. It just didn't exist. I simply refused to sit inside a nasty little room, so I barely saw anything.

If you had to pick a group of four that you think the winner comes from, who would they be?

I would take Tiger, Phil, Kenny Perry, and Ogilvie. Seem to be safe bets at this point in the year, but since when has that mattered at Augusta?

Back