Official THP March Madness Contest

Ive been waiting for that...That is priceless.

I see mytime winning it. No way MSU can keep up with UNC.

I don't know anything about NCAA, so I am going to ignore that statement and still believe I'm gonna win.

It's possible Dent. MSU is playing very well with their little home-court advantage they have going on.

I see mytime winning it. No way MSU can keep up with UNC.

I agree with you, but I didn't think MSU would even be here, so you never know. Maybe they will keep surprising us, plus it is basically like they are playing on their home court!

I don't know anything about NCAA

I just love that statement from the guy who has a 50% chance at winning!

What's the prize again? Those hooters girls on the front page of the NCAA fantasy site?

Before I forgot, I wanted to thank you guys for setting this up and for JB putting together a prize package. I always pick brackets, but it was fun actually having something to play for.

Good luck to the two remaining potential winners!!

Thanks again!!

Then you should read the Masters Contest update Ad.

TY everyone. Good luck Dent.

If by any chance I win this please do the following, Get to a fallout shelter immediately!It would be the 1st time I won a bracket pool and the world will end.

This still applies.

Good luck Dent and mytime. I want you to win a new bag Dent, but I'm pulling for UNC.

Here are the standings heading into the championship game tonight.

For comparison, the tenth place person overall on the Fox site (prize eligible) has 140 points. For all entries, 145 points gets you in the top 10 overall. The top person has 153 points so far.

FINALGAME.jpg

I wish I had found this yesterday, but I'm gonna post it anyway.

[YOUTUBE]xh9Us-AF0lA[/YOUTUBE]

But they don't have a chance at the THP Prize Pack!

Oh I thought you used the auto picks, LMAO

Haha I did.. I feel kind of guilty If I win this prize because I did that. Kind of defeats the purpose of the contest.

I just saw it up there and didn't know what it did so I clicked it. There should have been a rule against that. To be really honest, I should be disqualified.

I'll betcha mytime would let you go ahead and disqualify yourself Dent!

If mytime had properly picked his teams then I would not upset if JB or you did DQ me.

However, there wasn't a rule against it and It just simply picked all the #1 seeded teams, any caveman could have done that.

Haha I did.. I feel kind of guilty If I win this prize because I did that. Kind of defeats the purpose of the contest.

I just saw it up there and didn't know what it did so I clicked it. There should have been a rule against that. To be really honest, I should be disqualified.

Haha, whatever it takes to get it done. It's not any different than winning a contest just because my name was the last one pulled out of a hat. I just like to give you some crap about the auto pick, we were all just guessing with our picks anyway.

Back