Atticus

CMSgt of THP
Reaction score
4 hours till I take off on my way to the land of sand Ill be gone for a little while but ill try to keep in touch as much as I can. I probably be back in around 3-4 months maybe longer maybe shorter depending on what Obama has to say :act-up:

Atticus thanks for doing what you do and stay safe my friend.

Atticus you will be missed. You have my email address if you ever are short on time and want to get a message to THP. Do not hesitate to ask if we can do anything to help. And of course we have the proper address to send a prize to if you win in the charity raffle while you are gone.

You will be missed but it will be so great when you return! I wish you all the best, and we all can't wait for a very safe return.

Be back soon Atticus!!!

Did I send you the address already? Cant remember I have had so much going on lol. I was told two weeks ago that I was leaving so I haven't had much time to do anything except pack and spend time with the wife and kids. the bastards wont let me take my clubs with me... I figured it would great sand trap practice

Can we mail you a club or two to fool around with? I know that other guys have them out there.

I'll send you a sand wedge, and a sack full of golf balls if you want (and it's OK with the powers that be)

We have it Atticus. Be safe and we will all be here waiting for you.

We wish you well Atticus. Thanks for doing what you do. Come home safe.

Thank you ! Be safe.

Good luck heading over Atticus, thanks for your survices! Stay safe over there.

Be safe over there, Atticus - and thank you! Anyone who has served or is serving in the armed forces has my respect.

Good luck again Atticus!

Back