Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Opera and Firefox, mostly Opera.

I use AOL Desktop 10.0.

I've used Firefox exclusively at home, since back when it was still called Firebird - version 0.4 or 0.6 in the Beta I believe.

I do use IE6 for work, but that's due to corporate IT and not personal choice. :at-wits-end:

Firefox

I use IE8 and Chrome. I like Chrome a lot better, but clicking on the IE icon is just ingrained into my brain.

I have recently switched to FireFox, I like it a lot.

I was always an IE person until recently. At work I use a Mac and we always had safari and I hated it. I finally discovered Firefox and I love it, now I use it on my Mac at work and my PC at home.

I was always an IE person until recently. At work I use a Mac and we always had safari and I hated it. I finally discovered Firefox and I love it, now I use it on my Mac at work and my PC at home.

Why do you hate Safari? I'm curious because it's my favorite browser other then FireFox.

I think it was my computer at work but everytime I would try to work on Safari it would just shut down. I would be right in the middle of something important and it would just close. Then it would take 5 minutes to open again. I have not had that problem with Firefox.

I think it was my computer at work but everytime I would try to work on Safari it would just shut down. I would be right in the middle of something important and it would just close. Then it would take 5 minutes to open again. I have not had that problem with Firefox.

Interesting, I've never gone through that. Up until the other day I've used Safari for 2+ years and only have it shut down on me like 5 times, 10 at the most.

Like I said I think it was my computer at work. I am using a dinasour for a Mac. For whatever reason Firefox worked better than Safari. I just never really gave it another chance after that.

Like I said I think it was my computer at work. I am using a dinasour for a Mac. For whatever reason Firefox worked better than Safari. I just never really gave it another chance after that.

Gotcha, that makes more sense.

switched to chrome a few months ago and love it. I dont need all those add-ons. One of the things I like best bout chrome is its simplicity. I had issues with ff working properly and ie always had errors.

I might try chrome, just cuz I like the name.

well it works really well too. Also there is a cool feature called the "incognito window" which you can use to surf...um...things you might not want showing up in the sites visited history.

well it works really well too. Also there is a cool feature called the "incognito window" which you can use to surf...um...things you might not want showing up in the sites visited history.

hahaah, I've used incognito windows before. I like that you can just type a google search in the address bar.

Really? Thank god.. Now I can go on the barney and blues clues websites...

Haha Dent, I'm laughing so hard at this one! :clapp:

Don't forget the Wiggles!

But geez--folks who don't know how to clear out their own cookies and internet history are begging for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back