The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Claire pulled the plug again.

Love the Carp Harry.

I tried to get something going. I guess Thai and chocolate aren't a match made in heaven.

Oh, I don't know about that.

Spoiler
She looks pretty good to me.

chocolatedvd.jpg

So THAT's how you like it? I guess it explains the dominatrix you found for me awhile ago.

No Claire sitings yet today?

Hmmm, well we know she's not drunk because it's still Lent, so I guess either the melatonin worked too well, or she's still trying to get plugged.

No Claire sitings yet today?

Hmmm, well we know she's not drunk because it's still Lent, so I guess either the melatonin worked too well, or she's still trying to get plugged.

Awww, it's nice to be missed. Just the usual getting slammed at work--pocket lint of the Gods.

Keeping busy?

Keeping busy?

Does laying in the fetal position drinking herbal tea count?

I think I ate something yesterday that disagreed with me. Not a fun night. Gotta love the cold sweats and stabbing stomach cramps. Could have been much worse though, so I'm thankful for that.

Does laying in the fetal position drinking herbal tea count?

I think I ate something yesterday that disagreed with me. Not a fun night. Gotta love the cold sweats and stabbing stomach cramps. Could have been much worse though, so I'm thankful for that.

I'm so sorry. BTDT on the much worse part. On top of the tea, drink lots of water. Flush it out of your system.

BTDT on the much worse part.

Me too. The last time, I was out of commission for four days. (2 days of illness followed by 2 days of rehydration and recovery. That one was bad.)

This one is 3/4 of a day at worst.

Me too. The last time, I was out of commission for four days. (2 days of illness followed by 2 days of rehydration and recovery. That one was bad.)

This one is 3/4 of a day at worst.

Keep drinking, and here's a virtual blankie--that always helps.

Blankie4-1.jpg

Moved to here

Moved to here

Edit: Harry, your mom did a better job than mine did on that particular point.

Something tells me that you didn't have any trouble figuring it out for yourself.

Well, only because you took the trouble to move it...

Even I had the sense to buy The Kid a kid-sized cup. The folks at our small, local, overpriced sporting goods store would have stopped me from making that particular mistake.

Spoiler
He and his friends enjoy drumming on them.

Well, only because you took the trouble to move it...

Even I had the sense to buy The Kid a kid-sized cup. The folks at our small, local, overpriced sporting goods store would have stopped me from making that particular mistake.

Spoiler
He and his friends enjoy drumming on them.

I notice you didn't respond to my last post though...

Just sayin.

I notice you didn't respond to my last post though...

Just sayin.

The only reason I said what I said is because you took the trouble to move the thread. Behave!

It's weird without Claire here. The "Random & Off-Topic" forum isn't getting used at all.

That is true. I did not really think about that.

Me and Dent can entertain you later Harry, I don't know if we can live up to your Claire standards though lol.

Me and Dent can entertain you later Harry, I don't know if we can live up to your Claire standards though lol.

No one can live up to those standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back