Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Rory McElroy

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Danny Lee

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • None will win too many.

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

Sad, but true. Trust me, my Indians have been no better for the better part of 60 years. And the Browns. And the Cavs until Lebron got here.

He played for the Royals when they were good. You don't remember the Yankees-Royals rivalry of the mid- to late '70s.

I think after the top 2 or 3 in the world it's a crap shoot/watered down, JMO.

The Royals were a great team until the "money" took over this great game.

He was also traded to the Reds for Scott Brown if I remember correctly and released after that season. I'm a REDS fan.

I agree with Smalls....
Potential and a buck ninety-five will get you a gallon of gas around here.

So that is why I voted for AK. He has at least shown his game on some pretty big stages before and real soon he'll be breaking through for a major win I think. Us American golf fans are going to have fun rooting for AK in a lot of Ryder Cups for a long time to come!!!

The Royals were a great team until the "money" took over this great game.

Hmmm... true. However, some of the things that led to free agency and the "money" era needed to happen. The Curt Flood story is an example of this- man gave up his career, which was very good, for his principles.

Absolutely....Yet they are the only major sport with the guidelines they have. Which is not having all teams on a fair and equal playing field.

Absolutely....Yet they are the only major sport with the guidelines they have. Which is not having all teams on a fair and equal playing field.

Can't argue that one- salary cap would be a good thing, and a better idea of revenue sharing, etc.

I voted for Rory McIlroy. A good list indeed of future major winners. However, I think RM has more self motivation to win tournaments than the others. Much like Tiger does now. Hopefully the money they all will win will not take away from their competitive juices. :comp:

Back