What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
constantly changing......:D 5-6 months ago it was an 11.4, I stopped keeping track of it(no more software on my computer). My last few rounds were in the 90's with two of them over 100!!! I probably played 6 times over the last 6 months.

Oh ok, then that's a really good round. Congrats!

Due to weather conditions I decided to play the early morning back 9 on foot. 4 bogies, 4 pars, and one improbable birdie for a 39. Assuming this bad weather blows out of the area, I will be playing 18 on Monday. :banana:

Due to weather conditions I decided to play the early morning back 9 on foot. 4 bogies, 4 pars, and one improbable birdie for a 39. Assuming this bad weather blows out of the area, I will be playing 18 on Monday. :banana:

Nice round, provisional!!!

i played the other day but forgot to post it up here. i shot 38. conditions were good nice and sunny. i started out double then bogey, made 6 pars in a row, and birdied #9 in order to have an ok round.

i played the other day but forgot to post it up here. i shot 38. conditions were good nice and sunny. i started out double then bogey, made 6 pars in a row, and birdied #9 in order to have an ok round.

I'd say 38 is pretty good. Is it a Par 36? If so, that's right on your handicap.

ya par was 36. true it was right on my my handicap, but i was playing way better than 38. if i would have taken out the double i would have been even, and i got that because i hit a drive in the trees and it was really just poor. the bogey on 2 i can live with because i just missed a sand save but whatever. and i had uphill birdie putts on 7 and 8, which at least 1 of them should have dropped it was silly. i also could have made birdie on 5 but that was tough breaking 12 footer

It was nice though when I had 240 downwind for my second on the par 5 and my 3 iron ended up on the back of the green:D

Dam Craig, have you been doing extra push ups or eating your Wheaties?:act-up: Congrats on your round.

Had a pretty good day. Shot a 77 at a different executive course here, par was 58.

Screwed around with the sw in my backyard for about 30 minutes today. That's as close as I am coming to playing for awhile.

Screwed around with the sw in my backyard for about 30 minutes today. That's as close as I am coming to playing for awhile.

That's pretty cool, considering!

Glad to hear it Dyna.

You got in more time than I did Dyna!

Not sure what I shot today, but every hole was double bogey or worse. It was a HORRIBLE ballstriking day for me today.
My putting was good though, I didnt have any 3-putts but that doesnt mean much when its a par 3 and it takes you 3 shots just to get the ball onto the green.

I shot a 93 yesterday morning- ouch. The wind whipped me all over the course. I took a 4 iron for my tee shot on a 146 yard par 3 (normally an 8 iron for me) and still came up short. The greens were amazingly fast- it was like putting on linoleum. I had a 7 on a par three with a false front when my drive hit the back of the green, and my putt ran off the false front back down the fairway. My next shot hit the front again, and ended up right at my feet. One of those days.

I shot a 93 yesterday morning- ouch. The wind whipped me all over the course. I took a 4 iron for my tee shot on a 146 yard par 3 (normally an 8 iron for me) and still came up short. The greens were amazingly fast- it was like putting on linoleum. I had a 7 on a par three with a false front when my drive hit the back of the green, and my putt ran off the false front back down the fairway. My next shot hit the front again, and ended up right at my feet. One of those days.

Winds were brutal all over yesterday. Almost had a school bus get blown into my lane, right in front of me, on a fast moving highway with very narrow lanes. It was scary.

Was invited today to play with Dale Levi, brother of Wayne Levi, and wanted to go out to give him some support. Played pretty well actually. Shot 39 on the front and then blew up to 47 on the back including get this NOT ONE FAIRWAY OR GREEN on the entire back side hit in regulation. I did chip in with the Niblick today for a birdie on the front. That is 6-7 chip ins since I have been using this thing.

Wayne is doing well and we wish him the best of luck on his road to recovery.

45 on the front nine at Seascape GC down in beautiful Kitty Hawk, NC. Not bad considering I started bogey, double bogey, triple bogey (hit a lateral shot out of bounds).

Considering those were the first full shots I've hit outdoors this year, I'm not complaining. But boy I wish I had those MX-200s. I'm half tempted to drive back to Richmond on Thursday to get them :banana:

89 at Seascape today. Winds were brutal, affecting putts as well as everything else. The kind of wind that hurts downwind shots. Taking tomorrow off.

Ouch.. forgot about my rounds

81, 87, 90, 92, 93

3/5 courses had water on every hole. Courses were soo tough.

Ouch.. forgot about my rounds

81, 87, 90, 92, 93

3/5 courses had water on every hole. Courses were soo tough.

Welcome to United States golf! Kidding...nice 81.

101 at Shirkeys with 36 putts. Started off by pulling my drive over into the left rough on #1, nailed a tree with my second shot that ricocheted back into the fairway a good 40 yards behind me.

The only bright spot was that the Heavy Putter is starting to feel pretty good.

101 at Shirkeys with 36 putts. Started off by pulling my drive over into the left rough on #1, nailed a tree with my second shot that ricocheted back into the fairway a good 40 yards behind me.

The only bright spot was that the Heavy Putter is starting to feel pretty good.

I've had days like that. So do you like that Heavy Putter? I can't wait for the Gel to get here!

I'm playing a much harder/nicer course tomorrow. We'll see how I do.

I've had days like that. So do you like that Heavy Putter? I can't wait for the Gel to get here!

I'm starting to get a feel for it, if I don't spend some time on the putting green before the round it will take a few holes to get the speed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back