JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I have always been the person that says "no way can these work". I have never tried one but recently another one of the people we play started using the pendant version and swears by it to. Any thoughts from the people out there?

Are these like the Q-Ray bracelets? I used to wear them. The first one I got was back in 1999 and it "appeared" to work for me. And I was skeptical. I only got the first one because it came with a 30-day money back guarantee (I did not think they would work but wanted to give it a shot). I wore them for several years and got away from them in the past couple of years. I should try them again. Even if the bracelets don't do what they say (again, I think they work, or at least "appear" to work, for me), they don't look bad, and aren't that expensive.

• Admin
Yeah, I don't know man. It seems pretty far fetched to me- but if it could work I'd certainly be first in line to get one. They really swear by them eh? Real people, not Q-Link salesmen or anything? I'd be interested in trying it sometime.

yeah, ive often wondered about these too. i just dont know

JB -

I'll refer you to the section on that in Carl Hiaasen's book, The Downhill Lie. :D

• Admin
I read that. I really do not believe the hype, but more curious than anything else if there are certain people that do.

Here's the thing: Even if it's a placebo, if it subdues the pain/condition, it works. Right?

• Admin
I agree Klaymon. Im so on the fence about these things. I dont think I will be wearing one, however if they make someone feel good, then why not.

Q-Ray has pendants too. I was thinking that this might be an offshoot of the Q-Ray company.
http://www.qray.com/promoQR_HP9B.aspx. I may actually try one of these.

I swear, I didn't think it would work either (the bracelet). But it "seemed" to.

I agree Klaymon. Im so on the fence about these things. I dont think I will be wearing one, however if they make someone feel good, then why not.

Hey JB, have you tried reaching out to the company to see if you can review them? I'm like everybody else, skeptical.

After reading this entire thread, i am on the phone with them right now as I type this.

I have always been the person that says "no way can these work". I have never tried one but recently another one of the people we play started using the pendant version and swears by it to. Any thoughts from the people out there?

Haven't tried the Q-Link version, but have tried other magnetic products (mostly braclets) and I couldn't tell any difference. I cannot foresee Q-Link producing any different results.

Haven't tried the Q-Link version, but have tried other magnetic products (mostly braclets) and I couldn't tell any difference. I cannot foresee Q-Link producing any different results.

These aren't magnetic are they? The other brand I mentioned is not magnetic (although they do have a few that are magnetic).

I'm holding out for this:

Magic healthcare?

We just found out that we will be reviewing these, so we will let you know when they come in.

Nice work JB! You're a man who gets things done, the readers want a review and BAM, we'll get a review!

We try to please.

The idea of a review makes my biofield feel much more harmonized.

I'd like to get a good word on these from someone who actually tried them. Thank god you got a review JB. My current status on the Q-Link: Doesn't Work.

That is just a thought, I don't see how a bracelet can do such things.

So a Q-link pendant arrived for review today and I am fortunate enough to be sporting one now for a few weeks. I will put together a review and let you guys know my honest thoughts.

So a Q-link pendant arrived for review today and I am fortunate enough to be sporting one now for a few weeks. I will put together a review and let you guys know my honest thoughts.

I am very interested to read the review...I have always wanted to try one...
Strangers things happen in the world everyday...
and like someone posted before...even if psychosomatic ...it still ends up being responsible for getting the job done....

My buddy and I tried the Q-Link many years ago.

Sorry to say, it was put into the junk drawer after about a year of use and then after sitting in the junk drawer for about 4 years, was finally put into the circular file.

The Q-Link we used was not as fancy as the one advertised today, but I doubt if it's magically energy powers have changed drastically.

Back