See You Guys In 12 Days

Hope you enjoy your trip...sounds like a blast!

okay now I am officially gone, off to bed to get up in 4 hrs for a 6 AM flight.

LAter guys!

Have fun Dent!

Have fun Dent, go to a tournament Mon. to Wed. and take all the pics you want.

But the weather is gorgeous here today.

Something tells me when you arrive at the hotel, and get settled in, you will be extremely happy to be in FL. Just a hunch.

Something tells me when you arrive at the hotel, and get settled in, you will be extremely happy to be in FL. Just a hunch.

if we ever get out of the airport we will be in this line for hours

How can we miss you if you won't go away? :act-up:

Now you did it, Claire!

Hey guys, just got home about 5 minutes ago. Had a great time in Florida with amazing weather. Only had 1 good round in FL. I was about 20 yards away from Tiger when he drained the Arnie winning putt. I was also about 10 feet from Immelman when he holed out for eagle.

Trip was the best I've ever had.

Hey guys, just got home about 5 minutes ago. Had a great time in Florida with amazing weather. Only had 1 good round in FL. I was about 20 yards away from Tiger when he drained the Arnie winning putt. I was also about 10 feet from Immelman when he holed out for eagle.

Glad you had a great time. Any pics??

We need more Dent! Club changes? What you shot! How loud it was when Tiger made the putt! MORE! Haha.

But welcome back bud, glad you had a good trip.

Great news. Must have felt good to get back on the course, regardless of how well you played.

Glad you had a great time. Any pics??

Not of the tournament, but as far as that goes. I could have easily snuck a camera in there, they didnt even check our bag. I will post some up of the courses sooner or later.

We need more Dent! Club changes? What you shot! How loud it was when Tiger made the putt! MORE! Haha.

But welcome back bud, glad you had a good trip.

Thanks 907, actually there were no club changes for me. Besides a 60* Eidolon. All of the 52* vokeys in Chrome were gone from Edwin Watts and Golfsmith. I am getting a driver here within the next week. As far as golf goes, these courses completely kicked my ass. I did manage to shoot 81 on my second round out there but the rest were I beleive 87, 90, 92, and 94. 2 of the 5 courses had water on every hole. It was just insanely hard and makes all my local courses look like dinky par 3's. I am just happy to be out golfing, it will all come in time, before that I hadn't even hit a ball off grass before nevermind played for 6 months.

Great news. Must have felt good to get back on the course, regardless of how well you played.

Exactly, I did have one good round. It was the greatest thing ever.

Holy Santa Claus :poop: any other threads I should be seeing?

Thanks 907, actually there were no club changes for me. Besides a 60* Eidolon. All of the 52* vokeys in Chrome were gone from Edwin Watts and Golfsmith. I am getting a driver here within the next week. As far as golf goes, these courses completely kicked my ass. I did manage to shoot 81 on my second round out there but the rest were I beleive 87, 90, 92, and 94. 2 of the 5 courses had water on every hole. It was just insanely hard and makes all my local courses look like dinky par 3's. I am just happy to be out golfing, it will all come in time, before that I hadn't even hit a ball off grass before nevermind played for 6 months.

Nice pick up on the wedge. They were out of Vokey's? I've never heard of that, they usually order AT LEAST 102193984902934 Vokey's. What driver did you decide on? I know the feeling, getting somewhere you can golf after never hitting off grass, mats just don't cut it. It's good you pulled one solid round in. I'm pretty lucky when it comes to playing after a layoff, I can usually start playing good after a few hours at the range.

Good to have you back Dent. Glad you had a good time, that must have been pretty cool to be at the Arnie and watching Tiger make his comeback. We need pics of the courses you got to play.

Not of the tournament, but as far as that goes. I could have easily snuck a camera in there, they didnt even check our bag. I will post some up of the courses sooner or later.

Exactly, I did have one good round. It was the greatest thing ever.

Holy Santa Claus :poop: any other threads I should be seeing?

Hmmm....multi-quote. Reminds me of someone! :p

I meant pictures of the golf courses/you golfing, not tournament.

Back