Weekend of March 28-29

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
My plans? To sit and watch it snow. We're supposed to get about 3/4-inch of rain Friday evening and Satuday morning and we're supposed to get five inches of snow between midnight and 7PM Saturday. And only a high of the mid 40s for a few hours on Sunday so there won't be much meltage.

This might be better served in the rant thread! LOL

I hear you. We are supposed to get about 5" here in Milwaukee as well. I hate this time of year. You get teased by a day or two of 60 to 70 weather and then pow 30 and snow again. It could be 2 months yet before we get consistantly nice weather.

I'm going back out to the Farm. I'm running out of time to get that darned Bronco built for the new owner.

Friday afternoon, I'm running home, tossing my bag and the dog in the truck and shooting west.

I haven't picked up my clubs since last weekend when I played with my brother.

I may get a call to go out to his house on Sunday to play (it's his birthday this weekend) we'll see.

Up in the air this weekend. I'm under the weather, had a trip to the doctor yesterday morning and have been stuck home since trying to get better. So if I'm not feeling better it'll be a weekend spent at home.

If I do feel better, I think it's going to be a range trip Saturday. Need to learn the overlap pinky grip. My bottom hand pinky is getting beat to hell using a baseball grip right now. Also need to flatten out my driver/wood/hybrid swing plane, it's been more like a wedge lately I've been told.

Working, as usual. At least I won't be tortured by nice weather. Haha sorry Smalls.

School fair all day Saturday. Noise, screaming kids, junk food--can't wait!

Hmmm... the club's adult cocktail party to kick off the junior golf program is Saturday evening. That may be the closest I get to golf this weekend.

Really would like to go to the range or course this weekend, but it is raining the entire weekend. Will probably practice my swing and hit balls in the house. I haven't picked up a club in 2-3 weeks. When I am not practicing, I will be watching the LPGA and Bay Hill on television.

playing saturday morning... should be cold and fun!

=)

I'll be at home wishing I was golfing. It's supposed to rain Saturday and Sunday.

No school tomorrow, waiting to get my Nickent 3DX Pro irons tomorrow. Then try to play a round and then on saturday maybe hang out with my friend at his house.

Really would like to go to the range or course this weekend, but it is raining the entire weekend. Will probably practice my swing and hit balls in the house. I haven't picked up a club in 2-3 weeks. When I am not practicing, I will be watching the LPGA and Bay Hill on television.

Fair weather golfer huh? No sun, no play? Just messing with you CG :D

But this weekend? I'll be snowboarding Saturday, play soccer, and planning my summer with golf camps, tournaments, and my soccer tournaments.

There is still 4+ feet of snow on the ground at my home course :bad:

Fair weather golfer huh? No sun, no play? Just messing with you CG :D

You have jokes 907. I didn't want to mess up my hair. :snicker: Just kidding. Have fun snowboarding this weekend.

You have jokes 907. I didn't want to mess up my hair. :snicker: Just kidding. Have fun snowboarding this weekend.

Thanks CG. Will do, I may have new pictures, we'll see.

You should get out there and play, even in rain. I know that here in Alaska if it's raining there's like no one on the course, and I can go out and hit millions of shots, and hit anything around the green.

Pretty much the same crap I have been doing for the last 3 weeks, sitting at home & recuperating. Might have my wife drag my driving mat outside & practice some chipping with it. I think it's supposed to be halfway decent weather here....or at least that was the forecast a day or 2 ago.

Pretty much the same crap I have been doing for the last 3 weeks, sitting at home & recuperating. Might have my wife drag my driving mat outside & practice some chipping with it. I think it's supposed to be halfway decent weather here....or at least that was the forecast a day or 2 ago.

Hopefully staying out of the hospital this weekend!

Great. Now they are saying six to nine inches of snow and about an inch of rain before. Hope that means the streets will just be slushy instead of snowy. Either way, still no golf! But that should be a good time to go to the store since there will be less people out!

Or to the airport. We have nice weather here right now Smallie.

A bit too windy for my tastes right now.

Im waitin on my swing coach to give me a call back to see if im gunna be having a playing lesson with him. Might happen, if not im headed to CYprian Keys for my first real round of the year.

Wish I could JB. Gotta stay here though.

And your reason is? hehe

Supposedly my area could get 1-3" of snow tonight, nothing definite right now as the weathermen aren't sure which way the storm will track. Milwaukee & south is supposed to get hit a lot harder.

They never know which way it will track! The running joke here is whenever they forecast snow they should just say zero to ten inches.

Back