Caption This 3-26-09

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Write a caption to this picture and win a THP prize pack.

1. do not quote the image in your answer. Just reply with your caption.
2. Only one caption per member.
3. You must take a picture of the prize if you win to be included in any future drawings.

499262882_SJChw-L.jpg

"I'd like to welcome everyone to the 2009 Muscogee, Oklahoma Celebrity Used-Car Salesmen's Golf Classic."

Reactions: JB
I will teach you how to "grunt" like me..............

"I'd like to welcome everyone to the 2009 Muscogee, Oklahoma Celebrity Used-Car Salesmen's Golf Classic."

LOL, how do you compete with one like that? It covers the very essence of that picture!
notworthy.gif

How you doin'? Watch this. :golf:

"I only came for the women. I was told there would be women. I was going to swoon them with my open collar and shiny man-bracelet."

Now featured at a men's styling salon near you: The two-tone mullet.

"Are you kidding? The ladies love me! Look at my necklace, they don't call me the hammer for nothin'"

"Here's a shoutout for all you lovely ladies POW"

Does my skin clash with my shirt?

I was a no-talent hack playing for beer money at the local muni, rolling up in my sweet Firebird. But for some reason, I never got the attention I deserved from the ladies. But then I GOT TO KNOW HIM!

jon-lovitz.jpg

We have some good ones here, but we will keep this one running for a few days.

"Do you know me?" (American Express cardmember)

"Look who we've got our Hanes on now!"

Seriously? You expect me to yell "POW" while I'm this hung over? I couldn't clear that pond right now.

FINALLY, we see a picture of JB as he gets ready to review the Big Bertha Diablo.

Thats funny Shanks. We will keep this one up until tomorrow night and then announce the winner.

If people would just buy my damn driver, I could afford the Tide with Color Safe.

Flock of Seagulls Golf. Our awesome knows no bounds. Are you man enough??

a-flock-of-seagulls1.jpg

This guy is keeping the 80's alive, terrible.

Back