RocketSauce

ManBearPig
Reaction score
Does anyone have any old collectible golf stuff? I have a set of BRAND NEW, STILL IN THE ORIGINAL BOX set of Spalding/Top Flite Professional (Bird on Ball) irons 2-PW and the matching wood set with aluminum shafts (1,3,5). None of the clubs have EVER hit a ball and never will. Just curious if anyone else collects old golf gear

3367135290_2ca8e57494.jpg
3367136420_4db07576bb.jpg
3366313025_9b4e150617.jpg

Those are very cool. I used to have a perfect set of unused Hogan Apex irons, but I lost them when I moved.

Those are very cool. I used to have a perfect set of unused Hogan Apex irons, but I lost them when I moved.

OUCH! you lost them??? that must've hurt. like when i lost my Rolex Submariner...OUCH!!!

This doesn't count as old, but I have a set of Mizuno MP-100s in the wooden case.

This doesn't count as old, but I have a set of Mizuno MP-100s in the wooden case.

those are gorgeous elchene. have u ever hit them? or are you gonna keep them unhit?

those are gorgeous elchene. have u ever hit them? or are you gonna keep them unhit?

Yep, those. I really don't think I'm going to hit them. Perhaps a set of MP-33s would satisfy my curiosity. They are supposed to be almost identical iron sets.

Yep, those. I really don't think I'm going to hit them. Perhaps a set of MP-33s would satisfy my curiosity. They are supposed to be almost identical iron sets.

yeah, they look VERY similar. i understand how hard it is to NOT hit them

tell me about it. everytime i see a Rolex ad in a magazine or on television i get sick to my stomach :at-wits-end:
Look at it this way. Im sure you made somebody really happy when they found it. Unless it was in the ocean, then its gone forever. I always freak out wearing mine in the water even though they were made for it.

Look at it this way. Im sure you made somebody really happy when they found it. Unless it was in the ocean, then its gone forever. I always freak out wearing mine in the water even though they were made for it.

the thing is, i have NO IDEA where i lost it. its just gone :angry:

the thing is, i have NO IDEA where i lost it. its just gone :angry:

Maybe you will find it one day, like a folded up 20 in a pair of jeans you have not worn in a while. Im pulling for you.

you know what, i recently found a hundred dollar bill in a pair of jeans i havent worn since last year.... that was pretty dang cool

you know what, i recently found a hundred dollar bill in a pair of jeans i havent worn since last year.... that was pretty dang cool

You lucky SOB! :shout:

I just added an mini Arnold Palmer 50th Anniversary Callaway Bag to the collectibles list!

That is awesome!! I love it!

Thats pretty awesome Icey!

Back