Show your new clubs thread

That is the one we reviewed RS. It was sad to me that I had to send it back.

Congrats on the new sticks RS, good to hear that you have your putting stroke back

New putter- some company called Da Vinci Golf- never heard of them before, but it was 26 bucks and has a milled face, something I have never played with before. Should at least be worth messing around with...

Pretty cool milling on the face...

It says "Inspired by Leonardo Da Vinci"- to the left of that is his famous sketch of the man's outstretched limbs creating a perfect circle- the name of that eludes me.

The "Vitruvian Man"

Askthejak-New putter- some company called Da Vinci Golf- never heard of them before, but it was 26 bucks and has a milled face, something I have never played with before. Should at least be worth messing around with...
Pretty cool milling on the face...
It says "Inspired by Leonardo Da Vinci"- to the left of that is his famous sketch of the man's outstretched limbs creating a perfect circle- the name of that eludes me.

Bought these about 5 yrs ago and forgot I had them 'til I saw your post. They are nice putters, believe it or not.

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg
IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

Sweet driver RocketSauce! Have you tested it side by side with the Titleist 909 series?

Sweet driver RocketSauce! Have you tested it side by side with the Titleist 909 series?

ive hit the 909, and the 909 felt dead compared to the Mizuno. the face on the Mizuno feels MUCH hotter to me.

LBlack- that is the same as the bottom of mine, but mine says Gamma Style. What did you think about them?

ive hit the 909, and the 909 felt dead compared to the Mizuno. the face on the Mizuno feels MUCH hotter to me.

Thanks. I hit the 909D2 today and thought it felt awesome. So, I can't wait to get my hands on an MX-700.

elchene,
We will have the 909D2 in our driver shoot out tomorrow. We will let you know how it compares with up to 8 different players hitting the drivers.

elchene,
We will have the 909D2 in our driver shoot out tomorrow. We will let you know how it compares with up to 8 different players hitting the drivers.

Sweet, thanks. I can't wait to see the write up.

see sig...

3385868059_08c325e74f_b.jpg

3385867455_eba520899f_b.jpg

3385866987_6a62af8f43_b.jpg

Nice Stick DD.

Nice stick DD. I almost snagged that deal off of RBGolf.

LBlack- that is the same as the bottom of mine, but mine says Gamma Style. What did you think about them?

The DaVinci style I used for about a year and the other hasn't even been on the course. They both are very nice feeling putters, but like all other clubs I seem to have too many to keep track and use them all. They are well worth what You AND I paid for them.

They all come from Hawaiian Golf Co. I believe.

Mine have titanium inserts.

IMG_0462.jpg

The DaVinci style I used for about a year and the other hasn't even been on the course. They both are very nice feeling putters, but like all other clubs I seem to have too many to keep track and use them all. They are well worth what You AND I paid for them.

They all come from Hawaiian Golf Co. I believe.

Mine have titanium inserts.

IMG_0462.jpg

Ah, mine is milled- so kind of a different animal. When I bought it, I figured it would take about a week to get to me, given that it's Hawaiian Golf Co. When it arrived two days later- the return address was Granville, OH- about a two hour drive for me, so whatever that means... (Graville, OH is home of Dennison University, which is home to Woody Hayes). I am pleased with it, especially for the price.

So after 5 days after making my purchase on ebay, I hear the UPS truck rumble by and I already know that my package of a set of NEW Nickent 3DX Pro Irons 3-PW, a grand total of just $150, has arrived. They came with Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips and True Temper Dynamic Gold Sensicore steel shafts. The hosel has John B. Hoeflich's initials, JBH, engraved into them. here are the pics, sorry about the terrible quality, this camera we have sucks.

DSCN1137.jpg

DSCN1138.jpg

DSCN1139.jpg

Very similar in looks to the 4DX. Classic design and great clubs. Congrats.

ALRIGHT DRJ!!!!!! I bet you cant wait to go hit them! They look GREAT man! CONGRATS!

Thanks guys! I'm dying to get to the range asap, but it will probably have to wait till tonight. My bag definitely looks more intimidating now lol

Congrats on the new irons, DRJ! I recommended the same set to my sister's boyfriend recently. Great looking iron, and if they perform similar to the 4DX Pro JB says they're great performing :clapp:

i love that classic design. JB is right, they do look very similar to the 4DX. i bet you will LOVE them compared to what you were hitting

Yeah I can't wait to try em out, I read alot of reviews that said the typical ball flight is straight, and I can't complain about that lol

Back