I got the chance to preview the site guys and I really like it. Plus I love the downloadable PDF of the new line.

Nice site guys!

Sligo, you guys have the nicest looking apparal on tour by far. im loving your belts and shirts

I love the site, and I love your gear, I'm definitely going to order some for myself.

Just to let you all know our new website is now up. Give us you thoughts about it and make sure you have your speakers at a comfortable level. Cheers.

www.sligowear.com

HAHA! you're not gonna believe this, but i didnt notice the speaker part and my cat just JUMPED out of his box so fast it scared the heck out of me! lol

I haven't purchased any of Sligo's apparel but I will be this spring and summer. Nice looking stuff.

Only thing was, the sound was very loud! So that's my only complaint! Great job.

actually, i am loving ALL of their stuff. WOW!!!

GG just wants to see the shirt named "Morgan"

i love those brown pin striped pants

That was the picture of Ben Crane from Transitions. Great outfit.

That was the picture of Ben Crane from Transitions. Great outfit.

i thought that looked familiar! yeah, that was sharp looking

Great looking gear guys! I love the brown pin stripe pants and am a really big fan of those hats, I'm a big hat guy. I need to get geared up for 09, that is it!!!

yeah, i would love to have about 5 or 6 complete Sligo outfits...top notch, Top Notch!

I dig the 78 Sweater and the plain buckle belts.
icon14.gif

Harry,
I am with you on that Sweater. But I love the new belt buckle.

The site is great - I even like the music and am not a big fan of that type. But it's all got a good beat.

The clothing looks very good, although I'd have to see it in person before I could say for sure if it works for me. I tend to dress a little more conservative, solid polos or w/stripes and solid cuffed pants. But some of this could definitely make it into the closet if it's as nice in person...

Do you have a list of the songs you use on your main site? I love the vibe - would be sweet for parties.

Nice web

Nice web

Nice looking web

Back