Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:angry: :angry: The left lane is not the cruising lane. :angry: :angry: If you are not passing someone or doing at least 5 over the speed limit get out of the left lane. :angry: :angry:

We have a 60 to 70 percent chance of snow Friday evening into Saturday morning and 30 to 50 percent from then until Saturday evening. They don't say how much to expect yet but we are supposed to get rain on Friday too so there's going to be moisture in the air. Crap.

We have a 60 to 70 percent chance of snow Friday evening into Saturday morning and 30 to 50 percent from then until Saturday evening. They don't say how much to expect yet but we are supposed to get rain on Friday too so there's going to be moisture in the air. Crap.

Haha they are calling for it to be in the 50's on Sunday though. I doubt if it will stick:bomb:

:angry: :angry: The left lane is not the cruising lane. :angry: :angry: If you are not passing someone or doing at least 5 over the speed limit get out of the left lane. :angry: :angry:

Oh man, I yell about this every morning. Why?

Oh man, I yell about this every morning. Why?

Me too. I'm going to have to get a driver before I give myself a heart attack. People that cruise in the left lane get on my nerves. Then the "butthead" decided to glare at me when I went around him in the RIGHT LANE, like I was doing something wrong. Maybe it was because I flipped my lights at them. :confused2: :laugh:

The balls at my range are effed up. I hit so many knuckle balls today that it wasn't even funny.

Me too. I'm going to have to get a driver before I give myself a heart attack. People that cruise in the left lane get on my nerves. Then the "butthead" decided to glare at me when I went around him in the RIGHT LANE, like I was doing something wrong. Maybe it was because I flipped my lights at them. :confused2: :laugh:

What I dont get is why my girlfriend always takes their side after I ride their ass for a few minutes. You wouldnt believe how many hybrids we have out her who feel obligated to go 58 in the fast lane. WTF?

What I dont get is why my girlfriend always takes their side after I ride their ass for a few minutes. You wouldnt believe how many hybrids we have out her who feel obligated to go 58 in the fast lane. WTF?

That must be a woman thing. Either go fast or get over.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

sorry.

Welcome to my world Harry.

Client calls, looking for funds that got lost in the EFT black hole.

Me: "How much money and when was it sent, so I know what we're looking for?"

Client: "I don't know. Just find it."

Client calls, looking for funds that got lost in the EFT black hole.

Me: "How much money and when was it sent, so I know what we're looking for?"

Client: "I don't know. Just find it."

Uhhh, yeah. Me too. Find my money Claire. I'm not sure where, when, or how much though. Oh, and it might be under a different name.

Uhhh, yeah. Me too. Find my money Claire. I'm not sure where, when, or how much though. Oh, and it might be under a different name.

"What do I look like, young man? The bank?" [That's quoting every parent who ever got hit up for money.]

She called me "young." :embarrassed:

She called me "young" (generically). :embarrassed:

She called me young again. :embarrassed:

She called me young again. :embarrassed:

grandpa%2Bsimpson.jpg

Honestly I can't pinpoint how old any of you are, would just be a wild shot in the dark. I'll be 23 at the end of this year myself.

You are young to be taking many of the generic mediciations marketed to AARP members. :mean:

Personally I am looking forward to getting my AARP card, save 10%+ on meals:D Have to wait another 3 1/2 years though dammit.

Personally I am looking forward to getting my AARP card, save 10%+ on meals:D Have to wait another 3 1/2 years though dammit.

Yeah, but you have to eat dinner at 4:30.

You would love driving behind me then Bogey. There's a street I drive like every day here in Anchorage, and the speed limit is 55, I usually go 65-70 on that street.

I like your new avatar, Harry. I had to watch that movie in school a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back