Where do Hackers Live??

bama

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 8.9
In an effort to see where your closest Hacker golfing buddy might reside, I was thinking of creating a private Google Map with everyone's zip code.

Hackers Map

More or less, you just send me your Zip Code via this thread or via PM and I will put it on a private Google Map with your username.

Then I will send out the private link via this thread so everyone can see where the other Hackers live.

This might help in choosing a central location for any future gatherings....:banana:

Let me know if you all think this would be a good idea or if it has already been done...thanks
bama

Last edited:
I tried to see if Hacker could do this earlier, but it never took off. Some people thought we could find out where they lived exactly, when in reality, like you said, it is only based on your zip code. It would be best if there were a way to get there from here.

I like the idea. Go for it.

I'll look in to something for the site, but as Smalls said the idea wasn't meet with much enthusiasm last time it was brought up.

Im down for this, 01908. Sounds good. I know there are a few people that live near me on here but im wondering how close.

Sounds like a great Idea, I won't be participating though :D There is nobody near me.

Nobody? We figured you thought more of Lange than that! LOL

I'll look in to something for the site, but as Smalls said the idea wasn't meet with much enthusiasm last time it was brought up.

Then I figure those people don't have to participate. For those that don't wear a tinfoil hat all day, we can sign up.

02132 - west roxbury, MA

home course: franklin park (anytime anyone wants to go out Id love to meet some new players)

Then I figure those people don't have to participate. For those that don't wear a tinfoil hat all day, we can sign up.

tinfoil_hat_girl.jpg

Not with kids at home, thank you.​

43026 - Hilliard, OH

Home course - Mill Creek in Ostrander, but I'll play anywhere.

44145- Westlake, OH (Northwest suburb of Cleveland)- home course Sweetbriar/Legacy

Ah what the heck, 33027- Pembroke Pines FL

West Hills 91307.
Whos knocking at my door?

32905 - Palm Bay, FL

Home course - Heck if I know, I'll play anywhere locally (Baytree National/The Majors/Duran Golf Club/The Habitat at Valkeria/etc).

99516- Anchorage, AK

Home Course: All of the 6 courses in the bowl area.

I tried to see if Hacker could do this earlier, but it never took off. Some people thought we could find out where they lived exactly, when in reality, like you said, it is only based on your zip code. It would be best if there were a way to get there from here.

I could easily put in addresses as well but I figured some people might want to keep their exact addresses to themselves...thus I only asked for the Zip...

As promised.....

Hackers Map :banana::alien2::banana::alien2::banana::alien2:

Keep 'em coming....

45040, Mason Ohio. Can watch Kings Island's Fireworks from my front yard.

hey P4B you're not too far from me :D

Bama if you can enter postal codes heres mine R2G 2T2, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Back