Driver Shoot Out Set with 13 Drivers

We will be giving one of those away with that shaft soon. Stay tuned

First the Ian Poulter outfit, now this? You guys are GREAT! Thanks so much for everything! :clapp:

wow, i wouldnt have 90% of my stuff if it wasnt for buying online. even my 1967 Mustang GTA and my 1968 Mustang GT was purchased off ebay, hehe

My mom is super scared of identity fraud, one of her friends experienced it a few years ago, she is still recovering from it.

i cant wait to hit the Powerbilt!

Impressive array of drivers, it should be interesting to see how the reigning champ from the last roundup fairs this time around!

Why no component heads? Try GEEK, it'll stand up to what you have there.

We contacted Geek and they declined the invitation. We will only involve companies that would like to be included. We have contacted just about every component company and none of them would like to be reviewed either.

What an awesome event- I have never been so jealous of not living in a particular place!!! I really need to pack up the family and head south- shoot I already have family living in Tampa too. WHAT AM I WAITING FOR!?! :at-wits-end:

Oh, that's right....here's how this conversation would go with the lovely misses... :bicker: followed by me looking like :beat-up: and her like :beauty:. So I'll just have to read the forum and dream!!!

That is funny P4B.

We are all set to test these clubs today and will have tons of pictures and some video to show everybody. We are fortunate that we will have about 8 people to test out each club and give their feedback as to what they like about each and dislike.

We are having each person base their thoughts on
1. Look
2. Feel
3. Sound
4. Workability
5. Forgiveness
6. Overall Performance

The shootout is done with all drivers using their stock OEM stiff shafts.

Should be an interesting write-up. Results should be quite telling.

Hi kgeorge, welcome to THP!

We are back from the shoot out and have some pictures and videos to put up. Some very surprising results and I am just waiting for 2 more emails before we tally up the totals. All in all, it was a fun afternoon.

Back