Driver Shoot Out Set with 13 Drivers

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are the thirteen drivers that will be competing in our Driver shootout this week. I know we had more requests but only received these clubs in time for this shoot out. We will have tons of pictures and results of 8 different players testing out all 13 drivers.

1. Bridgestone J33
2. Taylormade R9
3. Taylormade Burner
4. Titleist 909D2
5. Cobra L5V
6. Nickent Evolver
7. Nike DYMO
8. Nike Str8 Fit
9. Mizuno MX-700
10. Callaway FT-9
11. Taylormade Burner TP
12. Cobra S9-1
13. Powerbilt Air Force One

I can't wait to see the results of the R9 and the Nike drivers!

I'll see it when I get back!

Rocketsauce said he went 18/18 fairways with the MX-700, so thats my bet.

• Admin
Well, he did hit every fairway, but there are 4 par 3's. He was 100% with the Mizuno. It was amazing actually. I think he was going to get one.

Well, he did hit every fairway, but there are 4 par 3's. He was 100% with the Mizuno. It was amazing actually. I think he was going to get one.

Yeah he told me he bought it after comparing it to other drivers like the R9.

• Admin
He hit 5-6 drivers the other day and was sold on the Mizuno. Then proceeded to hit every fairway with it. I also want to add that he putt lights out with his new SeeMore.

I can't wait to hear what you think about the Burner TP, I almost picked an '07 then an '09 in Arizona.

• Admin
It came in today and amollerud stole it and has not given it back since.

It came in today and amollerud stole it and has not given it back since.

About the '09 Burner TP.

That is correct.

That is correct.

I wanted to try one before I got my R9, but they only had 2 TP's left in 10.5* Regular, and I needed at least 9.5* Stiff. One of the employee's said that they were selling fast.

Well I'm envious.That's quite an array of drivers.That would be a lot of practice just hitting 3 balls apiece with each.It will cool to see which you pick as the cream of that crop.

Thank goodness we have a lot of equipment testers to give us some breaks in between.

i also really like the Bridgestone J33. i love the sound and feel of it. im curious where it will end up after the test is completed

You are welcome to join us RS. Your a local.

I just picked up the Dymo. It's pretty nice.

I'm interested to see how it stacks up.

i also really like the Bridgestone J33. i love the sound and feel of it. im curious where it will end up after the test is completed

My friend games a J33 with a Proto "By You" and that is a beast, I would pick one up, but I don't wanna buy the driver and then have to pay for the Proto, oh and I love my R9.

If I only lived closer. I would join you guys.

Anytime CG.

You are welcome to join us RS. Your a local.

let me know what time and where and i will probably join ya!

ive seen several J33's on ebay with the Proto "By You" shafts already in them. and they are not expensive at all anymore.
just as an example, here is one for $109
http://cgi.ebay.com/BRIDGESTONE-PRE...286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:10|39:1|240:1318

Well, I don't get the privilege of using eBay because I don't have my own credit card, and my mom doesn't like to use any of hers online unless its a necessity. Then its not good to mail cash, and its hard to find exactly what your looking for and have the seller accept money orders.

We will be giving one of those away with that shaft soon. Stay tuned

Well, I don't get the privilege of using eBay because I don't have my own credit card, and my mom doesn't like to use any of hers online unless its a necessity. Then its not good to mail cash, and its hard to find exactly what your looking for and have the seller accept money orders.

wow, i wouldnt have 90% of my stuff if it wasnt for buying online. even my 1967 Mustang GTA and my 1968 Mustang GT was purchased off ebay, hehe

Back