Official THP March Madness Contest

Yes, in fact I deleted the post! I saw a space where there was none!

Okay. As I was posting my reply you deleted your post :confused2:

Is there any chance of me winning? I mean my final 4 teams are still in it..
Again, this website has no "projection" option. But if you pick everything right from here on out, you'll probably be doing pretty good.

Is there any chance of me winning? I mean my final 4 teams are still in it..

With the way the points go up exponentially through each round, I think most people that are close might have a shot....The more teams you have left right now in the Sweet 16 (or close) definitely have a better chance...

I only have 11 of 16 teams still in the game....on the other hand...92 ,our current leader, has 14 of 16 left.....

With the way the points go up exponentially through each round, I think most people that are close might have a shot....The more teams you have left right now in the Sweet 16 (or close) definitely have a better chance...

I only have 11 of 16 teams still in the game....on the other hand...92 ,our current leader, has 14 of 16 left.....
I've got 14 of 16 as well, my bracket is dependent up on Missouri and Kansas making it to the Final Four. It didn't seem like a very good pick when I did it, but I figured that was my only chance.

...92 ,our current leader, has 14 of 16 left.....

*in my best Halo 2 voice-over voice* Game over.

EDIT: I have 14 of 16 as well. Illinois and Wake Forest killed me.

Yeah, only 10 of the 16 left for me. Not looking good, especially since I'm almost in last place overall lol. Still fun to watch though!

One possible positive - all of my Great 8 teams are still in it!

Yeah, only 10 of the 16 left for me. Not looking good, especially since I'm almost in last place overall lol. Still fun to watch though!

One possible positive - all of my Great 8 teams are still in it!

You mean Elite 8? :p

DD and 92 are still in first place. DD looks in the best shape at the moment with 15 teams still in it. Knight is in third, Soxy, Pinged and Mo are tied for fourth and 907, JL and Floppy are tied for seventh. Dent rounds out the top 10.

Teams which are shaded have been eliminated. I also went and counted how many teams each person has left. It helps a little, but there are several that, although they may have quite a few left now, have already lost several of their Elite Eight teams. So take it for what it is.

endsunday-3-22.jpg

I'm catching up!

Just a suggestion, maybe make the team we have to win it all red?

WHOA. I jumped like 10 spots up! I thought for sure I was in a terrible spot.

Just a suggestion, maybe make the team we have to win it all red?

I wish it were that easy Floppy. Since a lot of people positions change every time I post the standings, I have to redo everything. All I do is copy it from the website into Excel so have to highlight the total points and the eliminated teams all over again, every single time. If I put the team you have to win in another color, I'd have to do it all again the next time. I may do that when it gets down to the final four.

I wish it were that easy Floppy. Since a lot of people positions change every time I post the standings, I have to redo everything. All I do is copy it from the website into Excel so have to highlight the total points and the eliminated teams all over again, every single time. I may do that when it gets down to the final four.

Either way, thanks alot for doing it smalls. Now I don't have to go to the website everytime and look.

Now if bama wants to do all of that, he's welcome to do it! We took turns for a while, but lately I have happened to get it done first. But I am willing to give it all up!

is there a boobie prize for last...lol
my hoops knowledge rivals my pro curling knowledge...pretty much none!

tip of the hat to the leaders so far.

I wish it were that easy Floppy. Since a lot of people positions change every time I post the standings, I have to redo everything. All I do is copy it from the website into Excel so have to highlight the total points and the eliminated teams all over again, every single time. If I put the team you have to win in another color, I'd have to do it all again the next time. I may do that when it gets down to the final four.

Oh, alright. I thought you were just hand-copying it...thus making it easy. Nevermind, and thanks for the hard work!

Now if bama wants to do all of that, he's welcome to do it! We took turns for a while, but lately I have happened to get it done first. But I am willing to give it all up!

Hey Smalls...if you get tired, let me know.....I could actually figure out who feasibly has a shot and who doesnt, but what would be the fun in that...lol
Besides it would take a heck of a long time....:bulgy-eyes:

Have at it bama!

Haven't been any more games Dent! The standings are still the same as the last update!

Im doing pretty well... I dont know jack about basketball

Back