Weekend of March 21-22

Hang in there Alex.

The crawfish boil was awesome! I hated to leave early, but I did. The wedding was very nice, and not too big. The ceremony was nice, the food was really good (they were even thoughtful enough to order special plates of chicken fingers for the little ones), and they did a slideshow and video that were pretty funny.

I was ready to leave as soon as the dancing started.

I'm just hanging around right now, my brother's on his way up, and we're going to play at a course I've never played.

Boo Girl and I went to the range. Working the shoulder drop back into the swing. She got bored early on, but I took a photo of her. The light was all wrong, but Boo has such a pretty swing.

Pictures from today

Pictures from today

bagsincart.jpg

oncourse.jpg

floweroncourse.jpg

bridgeoncourse.jpg

(That's my ball, up near the bridge. Ever said to yourself, "hit it anywhere but the bridge?" I proceeded to nail the bridge.)​

I do have to brag about one hole - I hit a ball into the creek, then my second ball into the rough, behind a tree on the banks of the creek although it was hittable so I played it. But THEN I putted a long putt from the short rough on the side of the green (since I stink at short chips) and sunk that! It saved a double bogey, but felt really good!

bagsincart.jpg

oncourse.jpg

floweroncourse.jpg

bridgeoncourse.jpg

(That's my ball, up near the bridge. Ever said to yourself, "hit it anywhere but the bridge?" I proceeded to nail the bridge.)​

I do have to brag about one hole - I hit a ball into the creek, then my second ball into the rough, behind a tree on the banks of the creek although it was hittable so I played it. But THEN I putted a long putt from the short rough on the side of the green (since I stink at short chips) and sunk that! It saved a double bogey, but felt really good!

Okay well, there's proof you actually golf.

Unless.. you rented the cart, took your bag out there, and just took pictures the whole round.

Okay well, there's proof you actually golf.

Unless.. you rented the cart, took your bag out there, and just took pictures the whole round.

:roll: You're such a putz.

I am still not convinced you play. :D

sticks and stones may break my bones.....

And I even posted my horrible video!

If you believe, they put a man on the moon...

If you believe, they put a man on the moon...

And he played golf there!

I'm jealous of your flowers, Julie. The croci poked their noses up earlier this week, just in time to get nailed by snow on Friday. There's a law that you have to kill the croci at least once every year.

You posted a video of you golfing?

A couple times. Many pictures, too - that's why I gave you the Unobservant Award, remember? Or did you miss that? :angel:

Sorry about your croci, Claire. I did review my law books though, you're right, it's in there!

A couple times. Many pictures, too - that's why I gave you the Unobservant Award, remember? Or did you miss that? :angel:

Sorry about your croci, Claire. I did review my law books though, you're right, it's in there!

I think I remember one picture of you swinging the new hybrid you got.. that was about it.

You did post a picture of that nature right?

I think I remember one picture of you swinging the new hybrid you got.. that was about it.

You did post a picture of that nature right?

No. It was in your dream! :banana:

Just kidding Dent.

No. It was in your dream! :banana:

Just kidding Dent.

Hahaha, That is the only thing I remember, I don't remember a video though. Once again I'm pretty sure Julie just posted for the camera with the club in her hand on the range. She wasn't really swinging.

She posted either photos or a video of herself at the range.

Oh you guys...

Here's the video, with Dent's response in it. (It's from last fall, old evidence of my war against my left arm.)

http://thesandtrap.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17241

and here http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=829

IMG_3148.jpg

This is the picture...I think it was in the original contest winners thread that got deleted on accident. The war against the left arm improves a touch at this point. Let me tell you Dent, standing there posing was tricky enough, but nothing compared to getting the ball in flight. I had to rig up a whole fishing pole/invisible thread setup. Not only is Dent totally right, but I'm a special effects genius.

I knew it!! Actually julie, you have a very nice finish. I didn't mention that in the other forum.

The video, you have a great swing.

Ah right, yes, you said "in the other forum." Whoops!

But thank you. I mess with it...my hands used to get a lot in front of the rest of me, but I've worked on that when Amollerud suggested focusing on my hips and weight shift. I'm still largely at a loss with my upper body, but it's coming. Zip it and rip it!

Back