2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

I think I'm going to avoid wearing my THP Sligo on demo day and save it for Sat/Sun. I expect to see a lot of people wearing them on friday.

I think we should ALL wear them on the same day. ;). We would look like a team of sorts.

Bucket hats are a must. Regardless of shirt.

Exactly this time in 4 weeks I'll be in atl waiting to board my connection flight to Orlando!!!

Sent from my DROID X2

or scripting for travel day...first night at bar...THP dinner....

Tracy says were all like a bunch of women with our "scripting" and outfits just for demo day. She loves it.

Bucket hats are a must. Regardless of shirt.

I may bring the old Greg Norman hat just for Jake

or scripting for travel day...first night at bar...THP dinner....

nothing better than scripting what you will be spilling beer on later that night

Under 30 days. I just realized I have to go shopping for clothes to golf in while in Florida. Man I sound like a woman. Lol

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk
What the concert authentic AC/DC shirt and cargo shorts aren't making the trip? C'mon man!

I may bring the old Greg Norman hat just for Jake
We'll mistake you for Ole Gray's dad or something.

We'll mistake you for Ole Gray's dad or something.

I'm so torn Jake. I'm going to bring you something. Not sure if it's going to be the Sneds visor or a Norman hat.

I'm so torn Jake. I'm going to bring you something. Not sure if it's going to be the Sneds visor or a Norman hat.

I will be rocking the Sneds visor. It's sweet.

Jake you don't want to look like Cookie, Norman hat it is haha

I think he's safe....unless he is wearing a womans blouse provided by Tadashi also. ha

I say we settle for cold beers and call it good. The old fart hat ain't gonna fly and if Cookie's wearing a Sneds visor you won't catch me dead in that thing.

I think he's safe....unless he is wearing a womans blouse provided by Tadashi also. ha

oh that's true. He definitely doesn't want to look like you, although maybe Jake would like it.

I say we settle for cold beers and call it good. The old fart hat ain't gonna fly and if Cookie's wearing a Sneds visor you won't catch me dead in that thing.

Jake you'd love that old fart hat at demo day. When you are out in the sun for 9 hours. Your dome will thank you. Plus you can wear it on that cruise you are taking and look fly.

oh that's true. He definitely doesn't want to look like you, although maybe Jake would like it.

Jake you'd love that old fart hat at demo day. When you are out in the sun for 9 hours. Your dome will thank you. Plus you can wear it on that cruise you are taking and look fly with the other 60 and 70 year old guys on the cruise.

FIFY :)

Jake you'd love that old fart hat at demo day. When you are out in the sun for 9 hours. Your dome will thank you. Plus you can wear it on that cruise you are taking and look fly.
Can we settle on something with some style? How about this:
18491.jpg

I like the direction this is going. Now we're getting somewhere with some style and flair boys!

What are we now, under 30 days out? We need MaryC to drop another PCU for us.

under 30 days is right Jaker! I can't wait to get down there and see all my old friends again, not to mention all of the new ones that will be around this time.

I can't believe we're so close to this happening. I'm pumped. I need to go into full on money save mode for the next few weeks.

you need to rock some limited edition SD swim trunks bro

I like the direction this is going. Now we're getting somewhere with some style and flair boys!

What are we now, under 30 days out? We need MaryC to drop another PCU for us.

Back