Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
or take a photo of him doing it next time and then go post it in the ladies locker room, lol....OMG, that is so gross i cant stand it. i just cant imagine walking in seeing that
That was what I was kind of thinking. If I complain about it enough, maybe I can get a sign put up, the gym seems to love to put up signs.

I wrote:
"Thursday March 12
2:30 PM"

on a post-it note on Monday. I remember writing it. I have no idea what it's for.

I wrote:
"Thursday March 12

on a post-it note on Monday. I remember writing it. I have no idea what it's for.

I guess you will find out at about 2:45 when you get the angry phone call.

I wrote:
"Thursday March 12

That's the tee time we have for tomorrow. I can't believe you forgot. :laugh: Sorry wish I could help you remember. But like Gasman said you'll remember right away when you get an angry phone call. :bicker:

Yeah, sure Dent. THAT's gonna happen! LOL

It's slow around here today. Someone entertain me!!!!

I'm So Glad Crime Doesn't Pay

I'm So Glad Crime Doesn't Pay

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/americas/03/13/mexico.forbes.list/index.html

Mexican drug lord makes Forbes' billionaire list

MEXICO CITY, Mexico (CNN) -- What do software mogul Bill Gates and banking investor Warren Buffett have in common with wanted Mexican drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman Loera?

They are all featured in Forbes magazine's world's billionaires report as "self-made" billionaires.

Guzman Loera, whose nickname means Shorty, escaped from a Mexican prison in 2001. He heads the powerful Sinaloa cartel, investigators say. Authorities on both sides of the U.S.-Mexico border blame the Sinaloa and other cartels for a surge in violence in the region.

He ranked 701th on Forbes' yearly report, with an estimated fortune of $1 billion.

Mexican Attorney General Eduardo Medina Mora expressed outrage at the publication and described Forbes' calculations on Guzman Loera's fortune as mere "speculation."

"I will never accept that a criminal could be recognized as someone distinguished, even if it is by a magazine like Forbes," Medina Mora said to local media during a drug traffic summit Thursday in Vienna, Austria.

Forbes is "comparing the deplorable activity of a criminal wanted in Mexico and abroad with that of honest businessmen," he said.

Mexican President Felipe Calderon -- speaking at a business summit Thursday in Mexico City -- alluded to the report, saying, "It is very sad the intensification of a campaign, which seems to me, has been launched against Mexico."

Calderon added, "Public opinion and now even magazines not only attack and lie about the situation in Mexico but now also praise criminals. In Mexico, it is considered a crime to praise criminals."

Guzman Loera has a three-decade history of drug trade spanning North, Central and South America. The Forbes profile of Guzman Loera reported that "the U.S. government is offering a $5 million reward" for the billionaire's capture.

Forbes magazine was not available for comment, but its article offers a clue as to why Guzman Loera made the list.

"So is there anywhere one can still make a fortune these days? The 38 newcomers offer a few clues. Among the more notable new billionaires are Mexican Joaquin Guzman Loera, one of the biggest suppliers of cocaine to the U.S."

I am sorry it was slow today guys. JB is not around and I am at work so I can't find fun things to post. We need less working and more posting!!!

I take the blame. Sometimes I actually have to work at work!

i really can't get mad at smallie I can't really post during the day either, my boss is usually watching me. JB has one more day of this golf tourny and then he is back and he will be better than ever!

i really can't get mad at smallie I can't really post during the day either, my boss is usually watching me. JB has one more day of this golf tourny and then he is back and he will be better than ever!

Better than ever.. as in.. more knowledgeable.. faster posts, smarter?

:D

I take the blame. Sometimes I actually have to work at work!

Ditto.

Okay, we are serial refinancers. Like every year or two, and always ARMs. When you own your own business, you have to document every number on the application, and it's a total pain in the rear. I'm the one who gets to do the applications.

On Wednesday, we closed on our forever mortgage--15 years, 5.125%, no points. Hooray.

Today, Hubby saw a 3 year ARM at 4.5% and no points. He wants to refinance.

I swear, no jury would ever convict me...

GG: Did JB get a ringer for his partner?

I am sorry it was slow today guys. JB is not around and I am at work so I can't find fun things to post.

It's not your fault. None of us have been able to come up with anything good. It's just one of those days.

I agree, I excitedly get on THP only to find nothing new, and I sit for awhile refreshing the page every couple minutes just to be sure. How pathetic am I lol

I agree, I excitedly get on THP only to find nothing new, and I sit for awhile refreshing the page every couple minutes just to be sure. How pathetic am I lol

theres always the arcade at the top of the screen! (i just recently found it and its becoming addictive, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back