The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like plaid pants at all, so they look bad to me from any distance.

before we had our private showing I wasn't sure what to think of the pants, but up close they are NICE. He is really big on attention to detail and it really shows in his clothes. I used to think of plaid as an old man pattern but now I am in love.

GG22 :love:s pants.

LMAO!!!! Yes, I am practicing for the big day!

Last we heard, you two still hadn't decided on a date, on big versus little, etc. etc. etc. This after having been engaged for HOW long?

We are basically married now.

We are going to elope. We are actually going to head to the courthouse on my next day off during the week to pick up the license, then we have to wait 3 days to get married and no longer than 60 or the license will no longer be valid. So expect an announcement in the next two months.

We are basically married now.

We are going to elope. We are actually going to head to the courthouse on my next day off during the week to pick up the license, then we have to wait 3 days to get married and no longer than 60 or the license will no longer be valid. So expect an announcement in the next two months.

Cool--glad I asked!

Here's where you should elope to (it's where Jacqui and I got married): CLICK HERE. Of course, you'd have to get a license there! (But you don't have to wait three days!)

You guys should have a skipper marry you. I think they have the power to do it and they wear cool hats. I am insisting on it when I get married.

Hell, I'll get one of those internet minister certificates and I'll marry you.

Random thought: Whenever I hear "flora and fauna", it always takes me a second to remember which is flora and which is fauna. I don't know why.

We are just planning on going to go to the courthouse. Then maybe have a honeymoon later in the year or next year. Right now our focus is on THP.

I think you guys should go and get drunk in vegas, and get married by an elvis in some small church. Just make sure you don't get too drunk and marry the wrong persons. :D

You know we thought about Vegas, but the tickets are expensive and neither of us really drink. so the courthouse it is....we are true romantics haha.

Random thought: Whenever I hear "flora and fauna", it always takes me a second to remember which is flora and which is fauna. I don't know why.

Flora = floral
Fauna = fawn (screw the deriviation there; it works)

You know we thought about Vegas, but the tickets are expensive and neither of us really drink. so the courthouse it is....we are true romantics haha.

That's how we did it. Being married is more important than getting married.

Flora = floral
Fauna = fawn (screw the deriviation there; it works)

yes, I know. That's why it's weird that it always baffles me for a second.

deriviation = deviation + derivation ?

yes, I know. That's why it's weird that it always baffles me for a second.

deriviation = deviation + derivation ?

madsmh.gif
A standard deriviation, I'd say.

Wow. CSI:Miami has some of the worst acting I've ever seen on TV.

Is that the one with Lawrence Fishburn (sp?) now?

No, it's the one with David Caruso, who is apparently the only graduating student from the William Shatner school of acting.

No, it's the one with David Caruso, who is apparently the only graduating student from the William Shatner school of acting.

Hey don't knock Captain Kirk, he knows what it takes to be cool.

Here is the first lesson in coolness;

[YOUTUBE]NN3MGN899yE[/YOUTUBE]

Warning: News Story involving Adult Content

Warning: News Story involving Adult Content

:shock: Wow. Just wow.

Spoiler

http://www.ktla.com/landing_mostint...-Involving-Power=1&blockID=235930&feedID=1080

Woman Hurt in Sex Mishap Involving Power Tool

KTLA News

March 10, 2009

LEXINGTON PARK, Md.- A woman is recovering after being seriously injured in a mishap involving a sex toy.

A man who called 911 call said he had placed a sex toy over a saber saw blade, and then used the power tool on his partner, but the blade cut through the plastic and injured the woman.

The victim, a 27-year-old woman, was flown to Prince George's hospital center by Maryland State Police helicopter.

County law enforcement officials say no charges will be filed, calling the incident accidental.
For those not familiar with power tools, this is a saber saw:

Spoiler
HITACHI-CR24DVenl.jpg

I'd say that qualifies as more than a "mishap." More along the lines of "fiasco", or "disaster." At very best, a "serious miscalculation."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back