MLB 2012 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Braves.

The Marlins are showing off their new stadium in style! Cardinals have a no-hitter through 6.

Lohse is going to be sitting by himself here real soon. GO CARDS!

Only took 7innings, but the Marlins have a hit in their new ballpark. Wonder if they can hit a homerun and light up that eyesore in the outfield?

Only took 7innings, but the Marlins have a hit in their new ballpark. Wonder if they can hit a homerun and light up that eyesore in the outfield?

Looks like balls aren't carrying tonight, I wouldn't be surprised if you don't see one out tonight.

Red Sox open today. Last yeare they were billed as possibly the best team EVER assembled, this year they are picked 3rd in their division and likely out of the playoffs. The games still have to be played.

Looks like balls aren't carrying tonight, I wouldn't be surprised if you don't see one out tonight.

I really hope the Marlins never hit another home run in their home stadium. Not only would it benefit me (Phillies fan), but it would save us all from that ridiculous Lisa Frank trapper keeper acid trip in center field.

Animal-Character-Collection_B1578352.jpg

Marlins-Home-Run-Sculpture.jpg

Cards had a solid opener. Lohse looked great and I was happy to see Freese off to a great start.

Im surprised at how many "Expert" are picking the Marlins to win the NL East. I guess I just dont see it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im surprised at how many "Expert" are picking the Marlins to win the NL East. I guess I just dont see it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm with you. I heard a lot of experts that picked the Marlins to be the NL representative in the Fall Classic. I just don't see that happening so quickly.

Going thru the box scores today and surprised to see the Braves get shut out by the Mets. Uggla is batting clean up? That lineup is worse than I thought.

Going thru the box scores today and surprised to see the Braves get shut out by the Mets. Uggla is batting clean up? That lineup is worse than I thought.
It where he was just about all of last year, in the second half.

If Heyward gets his act together, I see him moving up the #2 spot, McCann to the #4, and Uggla going to #5.

i thought for sure my mets would be bumped from first place around 4pm today... suck it braves! haha. any hours in first past 4pm today is just a huge bonus in my book!!! :banana:

i thought for sure my mets would be bumped from first place around 4pm today... suck it braves! haha. any hours in first past 4pm today is just a huge bonus in my book!!! :banana:
Haha, the Muts have to have something to keep them hanging on.

Haha, the Muts have to have something to keep them hanging on.

oh yea, we suck this year. i will be STOKED with a 3rd place finish.

oh yea, we suck this year. i will be STOKED with a 3rd place finish.
Unfortunately, ditto. No clue what the Braves will be able to do. I see a lot of 2-1, 1-0 games between teams in the NL East.

Unfortunately, ditto. No clue what the Braves will be able to do. I see a lot of 2-1, 1-0 games between teams in the NL East.

/facepalm , I thought they'd come out firing today. Damnit.

/facepalm , I thought they'd come out firing today. Damnit.

I didn't, not at all. Tommy pitched well, and Medlen out of the pen was awesome. I think Venters will have at least 120 appearances this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't, not at all. Tommy pitched well, and Medlen out of the pen was awesome. I think Venters will have at least 120 appearances this year.

Yeah, I'm just afraid to see him throw that much. Scares me, but Hanson and Medlen both looked great.

Yeah, I'm just afraid to see him throw that much. Scares me, but Hanson and Medlen both looked great.

Medlen will play a huge role this year, having him be able to go some innings when a starter doesn't have their stuff will be a welcomed addition.

I'm pretty excited about the Reds this year, though I hate to get my hopes up based on one game.

It looks like Chapman has really worked on his control issues.

Dont' know if I'm quite over the 1 out away / 1 strike away.......twice, moments last year but never the less bring on the Rangers baseball! They should be a fun team to watch once again.

No offense? No problem....Doc Halladay to the rescue.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back