Florida people need a real winter so they can chill out! LOL

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
good lord. where do these people come from???

Last edited:
I should have thought about that when I went to Taco Bell and they were out of beef. :roll: :angry: Stupidity at it's finest.

LOL...whats a McDouble anyway...

LOL...whats a McDouble anyway...

The "cheap" double cheeseburger. I think they bumped the double cheeseburger off the "dollar menu" and replaced it with the McDouble. It's the same sandwich.

McDouble: Regular double cheeseburger with one slice of cheese. The "double cheeseburger" has two slices.

Yes I know, why do I know this?! LOL

McDouble: Regular double cheeseburger with one slice of cheese. The "double cheeseburger" has two slices.

Yes I know, why do I know this?! LOL

Thanks for that info Smalls. It's still the same sandwich. I wondered why I always got ripped off and only got one slice of cheese. Still not worth the extra $.40 cents or what ever they charge for the double cheeseburger.

Yeah, definitely some crazies down here it seems. In related news, Burger King seems to bring out this response in Floridians as well, this time in Boynton Beach, FL:

Man calls 911 to complain about fast food

This one even has the 911 call linked in the article...

whenever these kind of crazy stories come out it seems like they are always based out of Florida, lol

Sounds Like some of the crazies I deal with every day at work they want their cell phones on but in no way can they pay their sprint bill.

Sounds Like some of the crazies I deal with every day at work they want their cell phones on but in no way can they pay their sprint bill.

lol, oh man i bet you get some interesting customers. im so glad i dont deal with the public anymore :beat-up:

Yep I envy you RS but It is a job especially In the times were in now huh? That is one reason that golf is so great because a bad day on the course is 1,000,000 times better than a good day at work besides the only one hollering on the golf course is me about me and I'll take that over someone hollering on the phone at me any day after 9 years of having various phone jobs I'm sort of used to it by now though.

Where did you find that article about GG.

whenever these kind of crazy stories come out it seems like they are always based out of Florida, lol

Except for the couple that tried to exchange two kids for a bird--they were in Louisiana.

I don't blame her... chickent nuggets are damn good

hahaha

Except for the couple that tried to exchange two kids for a bird--they were in Louisiana.
Ha. Well, I'm not sure if it's better than the Jersey parents that named their kids Adolph Hitler and Aryan Nation.:bulgy-eyes:

Geez, just take the damn burger and leave.

Geez, just take the damn burger and leave.

No way! I'd be PISSED if someone took my money for one thing and then told me they were out and that I that I couldn't have a refund. I'd stand there until they got corporate headquarters on the phone.

Back