Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am out of town and just catching up on this folks. We have eight people right now and I will do pairing in the coming days but was planning to have Rusty in one foursome as he is familiar with course and myself in another. I played it a couple times but was going to try and get in a recent round to refresh my memory. If someone else is more familiar with the course please let me know so each foursome can have an official guide so to speak.

Really thrilled KB is going to make it. Sorry she can't play because if she could all of us would be in for a beat down. Those who have played with her know what I mean. Excuse my english but...she got game.

TapAhoy!

I have not played the course, but I will load it to my SkyCaddie so we have it.

I am out of town and just catching up on this folks. We have eight people right now and I will do pairing in the coming days but was planning to have Rusty in one foursome as he is familiar with course and myself in another. I played it a couple times but was going to try and get in a recent round to refresh my memory. If someone else is more familiar with the course please let me know so each foursome can have an official guide so to speak.

Really thrilled KB is going to make it. Sorry she can't play because if she could all of us would be in for a beat down. Those who have played with her know what I mean. Excuse my english but...she got game.

TapAhoy!

Sounds like a good plan boss!

it'd be fun to be in your foursome, take someone to the woodshed LOL !!
There's a woodshed with my name on it at the Goat Pasture OG calls home. It's a toughie.

MAN, I wish my finances would allow me to play this weekend. Darn Uncle Sam:angry:

Especially since I would've played and been KellyBo's cart partner. BUT everyone will have a blast I know it and hopefully next time I can play with you all.

MAN, I wish my finances would allow me to play this weekend. Darn Uncle Sam:angry:
I owe Sugar quite a nice sum, too. But golf is more important than taxes....right?

I owe Sugar quite a nice sum, too. But golf is more important than taxes....right?

Well true except I don't look in horizontal stripes even if they are Federal Country Club blues....

I am so wishing our company had picked another weekend, I really was looking forward to seeing all of you guys and possibly a few of the ladies. Have fun.

We are going to miss ya Dawg! Things happen and we understand.

it'd be fun to be in your foursome, take someone to the woodshed LOL !!

I hope we get the chance to tee it up Cuz :blob:.

I need to tag along with OG and bring my cameras. I'm sure there will be a lot of wonderful bloopers and beauties to get. SMILE you're on Candid Camera!
KB, I'm COUNTING on that !! I've been HOPING and HOPING that you'd be there so I would have a chance to meet you !!

+1 on this v.man, I would love to see the pics of the fun weekend.
Gonna miss you not being there DD .... +1 more on your comments !!

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Hopefully the weather next weekend will be as nice as this weekend.
OH YEAH !!

KellyBo just informed me she might be making the trip to ride around and watch the golf. :blob: Her own cart mind ya, so she can keep up with the different pairings.
:joy:

That would be great. Hope she can make it!:clapp:
+1 WHOOOOOT !!!!

ditto ditto

KellyBo just informed me she might be making the trip to ride around and watch the golf. :blob: Her own cart mind ya, so she can keep up with the different pairings.

KB is guilting me into trying to find a way to make this happen for me.

I'm going to check finances and see if BOTH the cat and I eat catfood for the next few months if I can swing this...

That is if it won't mess up everything plus you'll be treated to....Cookies!!

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KB is guilting me into trying to find a way to make this happen for me.

I'm going to check finances and see if BOTH the cat and I eat catfood for the next few months if I can swing this...

That is if it won't mess up everything plus you'll be treated to....Cookies!!

---

Hmmmmmm sounds good to me! Heck if we need to make another foursome, tell JB & GG to hop in their big van and give it a test drive to Georgia :D

Hmmmmmm sounds good to me! Heck if we need to make another foursome, tell JB & GG to hop in their big van and give it a test drive to Georgia :D

THP Tour Van is not completed yet OG. But rumor has it, you are so good, you can play as a 3some all by yourself. That should make it easy to add Mary.

THP Tour Van is not completed yet OG. But rumor has it, you are so good, you can play as a 3some all by yourself. That should make it easy to add Mary.

haha yea I beat myself up pretty bad a few times lately so that threesome is kicking some serious butt :bulgy-eyes:. Sorry about the THP Tour van not being up to snuff at this point, no doubt she will be ready soon :thumb:

OK all, Kellybo and I have coordinated our efforts. She can't go bouncing around right now so I'm going to come along with her in the cart only and be her personal cart driver. This will also work out as if she gets tired, I live less than 10 minutes from the course and we can go hang out at my house until dinner time.

So, count me in as a non-player. I'll still bring cookies

OK all, Kellybo and I have coordinated our efforts. She can't go bouncing around right now so I'm going to come along with her in the cart only and be her personal cart driver. This will also work out as if she gets tired, I live less than 10 minutes from the course and we can go hang out at my house until dinner time.

The cart girls for the win!

:joy: GIDDY UP !!!! :joy:

I told JT that I was in, but if somebody drops out and you are looking for a 12th I've got another buddy that would love to join.

Also, somebody mentioned looking for a course off of I-85 on the way to Greenville. I played the Woodlands course at Chateau Elan yesterday and in was in really good shape. The greens were punched 3 weeks ago and they are still a tad bumpy, but give them one more week and they should be nice. Chateau Elan is off of exit 126, and it only about an hour and 15 minutes to Greenville from here.

Welcome aboard Lance!

Just getting caught up again. First off glad that Mary can make it and she and KB can tool around and pick our games apart. I was just about to do the pairing and noticed Lance and a buddy wanted to join. That is great news. It should give 10 golfer. I will make some changes and post tomorrow. I am whipped from this trip. Got. Get some rest.

I like the idea of playing Woodlands. Great course and location.
TapAhoy!

Can't wait to get out of this house and do something fun! I'm so looking forward to this little trip even if I don't get to play.

Can't wait to get out of this house and do something fun! I'm so looking forward to this little trip even if I don't get to play.

This is going to be a blast!

---

GIDDY UP :joy:

This is going to be a blast!

---

I heard that :blob:

Ok Georgia Golfers. Time to clean the grooves in your clubs, replace worn spikes and gloves and get ready for the Georgia Gang Outing. We are only one week away from playing some great golf together THP style.

Saturday schedule remains the same with arrival at 8am and warm up and range time starts at 9 am. Wit the addition of Lance +1 we now have 10 Golfers and 2 cheerleaders. To keep the round moving are good pace I have set two threesomes and one fearsome.

The parings are:

10:00 am: OG, Lefty, Rusty, Omikey

10:10: Chewie, TOAD, ATLGolfer, MarkRandom

10:20 Lance, Lance friend, SeeMoreGuy

Marshals: KellyBo and MaryC

We will be having a closest to the pin contest with a prize courtesy of Edwin Watts. Still working on Long drive contest. Just tokens to reward you for accuracy and length. Hopefully a few other surprises along the way.

Lunch at a local eatery and visit for those who want to go over PGA store.

Sunday: I am going to book a fearsome for Woodmont but need to know how many are seriously interested in playing. More to follow on this.

On the pairing...if you have played with your partners before let me know because I was trying put new people together so we get to know everyone. If I have missed anyone please let me know ASAP.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone. The weather is looking great so I expect it to be a blast.

More info to follow in coming days so check this thread as well as PM.

SMG

TapAhoy!

Last edited:
Looks good to me Keith! It's hard work to put these things together and we appreciate your efforts :clapp:

Ok Georgia Golfers. Time to clean the grooves in your clubs, replace worn spikes and gloves and get ready for the Georgia Gang Outing. We are only one week away from playing some great golf together THP style.

Saturday schedule remains the same with arrival at 8am and warm up and range time starts at 9 am. Wit the addition of Lance +1 we now have 10 Golfers and 2 cheerleaders. To keep the round moving are good pace I have set two threesomes and one fearsome.

The parings are:

10:00 am: OG, Lefty, Rusty, Omikey

10:10: Chewie, TOAD, ATLGolfer

10:20 Lance, Lance friend, SeeMoreGuy

Marshals: KellyBo and MaryC

We will be having a closest to the pin contest with a prize courtesy of Edwin Watts. Still working on Long drive contest. Just tokens to reward you for accuracy and length. Hopefully a few other surprises along the way.

Lunch at a local eatery and visit for those who want to go over PGA store.

Sunday: I am going to book a fearsome for Woodmont but need to know how many are seriously interested in playing. More to follow on this.

On the pairing...if you have played with your partners before let me know because I was trying put new people together so we get to know everyone. If I have missed anyone please let me know ASAP.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone. The weather is looking great so I expect it to be a blast.

More info to follow in coming days so check this thread as well as PM.

SMG

TapAhoy!

Back