The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redskins got Garcon (the french name), with RGIII as well this is going to be hit or miss. I am excited as the skins have not had a QB in 20 years. I cant wait until the season starts!

ummm, dear Panthers, make some moves! Thanks! One-T

They signed Geoff Hankgardner, lol

They signed Geoff Hankgardner, lol

did not know that, nevermind then, we are set! Why the hell have we not tried to get one of these receivers? WTC??????

did not know that, nevermind then, we are set! Why the hell have we not tried to get one of these receivers? WTC??????

I don't know what kind of cap space we have to be honest.

Joseph Addai. LOL

Dude, the Colts are going to absolutely stink.

They cut Addai, too.

Brandon Marshall still doesn't have a decent QB throwing to him....poor guy.

Skins are in the process of signing Eddie Royal and Josh Morgan. What a day, damn. RGIII will have some threats but need some OL dudes.

Tap-in Talking

Skins are in the process of signing Eddie Royal and Josh Morgan. What a day, damn. RGIII will have some threats but need some OL dudes.

Tap-in Talking

I thought they were in cap trouble with Dallas.. Its a little confusing.

Cowboys only lost 5Mil this year and next and its BS too. They did nothing that all the other teams didnt do during the uncapped year but get slapped for it. This was just Goodell putting Jerry in his place and showing him whos got the bigger pecker.

Cowboys fans rejoice! Terrance Newman was released today.

*respect knuckles* chunky!

I thought they were in cap trouble with Dallas.. Its a little confusing.

36 million, but who's counting. I could care less as long as they have a franchise QB and bring in some young dudes which they are doing. About damn time!

Tap-in Talking

Cowboys only lost 5Mil this year and next and its BS too. They did nothing that all the other teams didnt do during the uncapped year but get slapped for it. This was just Goodell putting Jerry in his place and showing him whos got the bigger pecker.

Cowboys fans rejoice! Terrance Newman was released today.

*respect knuckles* chunky!

Exactly, so Jones and pretzel boy spend a bit more cash than others during a uncapped year. Goodell is almost as bad as Cookies swing.

Tap-in Talking

I was expecting the Colts to go after some FAs with everyone they have cut but I haven't seen a single rumor of them signing anyone worth mentioning

I was expecting the Colts to go after some FAs with everyone they have cut but I haven't seen a single rumor of them signing anyone worth mentioning

Total rebuilding plan eh

They cut Addai, too.

Brandon Marshall still doesn't have a decent QB throwing to him....poor guy.

Lol are you a Rams fan? You claim St Louis so I guess I understand why you're bitter.

Agreed, but I was surprised that Marshall was out, I figured that would be a good target for Manning.

Me too. Thats kinda odd.

Little bit shocked. Y the Marshall move. He did have horrible drops though. Still 1200 is tough to replace. Miami FO better have a good beat on what their doing. They got fleeced in that trade

2 3rd round picks for a pro bowl receiver? Cutler will kick his @ss into shape.

Good riddance Marshall!! Your TD drops will not be missed.

- Just tap it in Happy. Taaaaappp it in!

Hahahahaha. Yeah because you're next option is awesome. Davonne Bess ftw! You're bitter. It's not a good color.

Hey guess what... Bears rule!

I also just read that the Bears are more than likely out of the Mario Williams sweepstakes. Too rich for their blood. He should come to Charlotte.

Just read the opposite. And now that we have a WR we're going to throw the house at Super Mario. He and Peppers would wreak havoc.

Just read the opposite. And now that we have a WR we're going to throw the house at Super Mario. He and Peppers would wreak havoc.

He will be a Bill. The Bears are gonna add Nicks to the OL.

Sent from my forged iPad

He will be a Bill. The Bears are gonna add Nicks to the OL.

Sent from my forged iPad

I'd take Nicks dude. Lol. no more Frank the Turd Omiyale. I'm excited about Marshall. The Dolphins fans arent. that's expected. Their team sucks anyway haha.

Since the Colts are switching to 3-4 defense and Freeney wants out I would love to see Williams come to Indy. They can't expect to just build from draft picks, we need Veteran FAs to be leaders

Continuing the Bears tradition of signing Cowboys rejects Bears sign Toast Newman.

Continuing the Bears tradition of signing Cowboys rejects Bears sign Toast Newman.
And it has been reported that CB Brandon Carr is already in Dallas for a meeting...

Wow, the Bears might end up being the best second or third place in their division team in the NFL.

Kevin

I may or may not have been facetious with this post. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back