Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamkin grips es no bueno en generale....I suspect I'll need to switch the ones on my Cally forged wedges asap...

I went with that crossline grip on my driver. I figure I'll use something else when MC 2.0 comes around so I didn't want to get a real expensive grip knowing I was just going to replace it. I used to like that grip though when I was younger so who knows maybe I'll like it more than I think. Still like it way better than Tour Velvet.

Wtc! Hell just froze over FLTC and ddec agreed on something. One thing I dont agree on is Lambkin grips. They do pretty much nothing for me. Almost as little as Pure grips which I despise. Id rather go gripless then use Pure grips.

Interesting. For me Pure grips are as good as anything Golf Pride or Winn has put out.

Interesting. For me Pure grips are as good as anything Golf Pride or Winn has put out.

Cant stand them. At least the ones Ive got my grubby hands on I did not like one bit.

yeah I'm not a fan....they make my eyes hurt and give me a headache

I went with that crossline grip on my driver. I figure I'll use something else when MC 2.0 comes around so I didn't want to get a real expensive grip knowing I was just going to replace it. I used to like that grip though when I was younger so who knows maybe I'll like it more than I think. Still like it way better than Tour Velvet.

My iron shafts certainly don't fit me. I've been striking it pretty well lately and I'm just hitting moon balls. My 4 iron goes higher than my friend's PW shots. I think I'm losing distance.

My iron shafts certainly don't fit me. I've been striking it pretty well lately and I'm just hitting moon balls. My 4 iron goes higher than my friend's PW shots. I think I'm losing distance.

What flex are you in, Dam? And about what SS are you?

What flex are you in, Dam? And about what SS are you?

My driver SS is around 110. Don't know 6 iron. I have regular flex KBS 90 shafts. So they're high-launching too. I definately need at least stiff and probably something lower-launching.

My driver SS is around 110. Don't know 6 iron. I have regular flex KBS 90 shafts. So they're high-launching too. I definately need at least stiff and probably something lower-launching.

Wow, you def need something stiffer and stouter that a reg KBS tour 90!

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Wow, you def need something stiffer and stouter that a reg KBS tour 90!

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Yeah but I'll deal for now. I can still hit decent shots with them.

Look into Dynamic Gold S300s - they're pretty cheap compared to other shafts and are low launching.

Yeah, D, those shafts are not for you dude. Just the flex itself is enough to hit moon shots for your swing.

Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk.

I am going to put the new putter into play for a few rounds just to see what I think about it. I was putting with it at home and the distance control was excellent. So I am going to see how it goes.

Two things from todays round:

1) Hirzl gloves are amazing. I should have listened to the reviews in the testing sooner.

2) Adams 9015D = :bananadance:Stupid long and easy to hit. Suffice to say, I came away absolutely speechless after the round.

Just drove by boccieri again...really thinking of stopping in to look at their putters and maybe get fit.

What the heck am I supposed to play with

Two things from todays round:

1) Hirzl gloves are amazing. I should have listened to the reviews in the testing sooner.

2) Adams 9015D = :bananadance:Stupid long and easy to hit. Suffice to say, I came away absolutely speechless after the round.

What shaft you put in that Adams?

the jpx-800 pros are on the truck for delivery today

After seeing Chunky's copper finish Callaway wedges....who's pondering copper wedges now?

After seeing Chunky's copper finish Callaway wedges....who's pondering copper wedges now?

**raises hand**

I have been thinking about wedges for a few days now, and that copper finish is just gorgeous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can see TC becoming a Ping homer(not brand h0) real quick. i20s... a putter, and hes as solid as Lee on a thursday!

I'm only going to support OEM's that make right handed equipment. :alien:

I'm trying to ponder i20's but I dont know how to make it work financially. Kinda blows and I'm kida pissed off about it.

I'm trying to ponder i20's but I dont know how to make it work financially. Kinda blows and I'm kida pissed off about it.

Sell a kidney. Or an iPad.

Shafts arrived last night. I'm pondering whether to cut them down a bit, or leave them at 46" for a giggle. Guess it's easy enough to make them shorter if I need to.

sell one of your obsolete playbooks :alien:

just make it happen come August.

Sell a kidney. Or an iPad.

Shafts arrived last night. I'm pondering whether to cut them down a bit, or leave them at 46" for a giggle. Guess it's easy enough to make them shorter if I need to.

Cut them down!!! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back