The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
told ya bro....it all starts with the pillow

Its funny too because I would have never thought the pillow was causing so much lower back pain.

I paid that much for my pillow. My neck pain disappeared! Mine is for folks that sleep on their sides.

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Drop some knowledge Hanks, lower back and 4 hours of sleep a night are killing me. Feed me some back pillow nuggets.

Dude Ive been waking up in pain every morning way earlier then I wanted. Hanks tells me to get a better (softer) pillow as his doctor recommended this. Then FLTC tells me he wont ever leave home without his Tempur-Pedic pillow. So I check them out and they have a pillow like one called the Tempur-Cloud, its awesome. Its not cheap but Im sold after one night.

http://www.tempurpedic.com/Filled-Pillows/Tempur-Pedic-TEMPUR-Cloud-Pillow.asp?mkwid=[uniq_id]?rfpl=BE488C50-0619-4CC6-8687-0BE1D1A88208&rfcr=search&mkwid=BE488C5006194CC686870BE1D1A88208&gclid=COeJ8ILa5K4CFcRM4AodW0iRVw

Dude Ive been waking up in pain every morning way earlier then I wanted. Hanks tells me to get a better (softer) pillow as his doctor recommended this. Then FLTC tells me he wont ever leave home without his Tempur-Pedic pillow. So I check them out and they have a pillow like one called the Tempur-Cloud, its awesome. Its not cheap but Im sold after one night.

http://www.tempurpedic.com/Filled-Pillows/Tempur-Pedic-TEMPUR-Cloud-Pillow.asp?mkwid=[uniq_id]?rfpl=BE488C50-0619-4CC6-8687-0BE1D1A88208&rfcr=search&mkwid=BE488C5006194CC686870BE1D1A88208&gclid=COeJ8ILa5K4CFcRM4AodW0iRVw

Might have to pick it up, I use a very soft pillow now. Bed bath and beyond? or did you order online?

Might have to pick it up, I use a very soft pillow now. Bed bath and beyond? or did you order online?

Got mine from BB and B. I hate waiting for stuff when I deem it a need lol.

this does not count as pillow talk....lol

My doc said that too stiff a pillow causes the neck to be at a more upwards angle which creates issues at the base of the neck and shoulders. that pain and stress has a domino effect sdown to the lower back as now the lower back is supporting much of the body's weight instead of being spread out equally. a softer pillow allows the neck and head to be supported while almost having it be flat and in line with the rest of the body. especially if you're a back sleeper *raises hand*

Drop some knowledge Hanks, lower back and 4 hours of sleep a night are killing me. Feed me some back pillow nuggets.

My doc said that too stiff a pillow causes the neck to be at a more upwards angle which creates issues at the base of the neck and shoulders. that pain and stress has a domino effect sdown to the lower back as now the lower back is supporting much of the body's weight instead of being spread out equally. a softer pillow allows the neck and head to be supported while almost having it be flat and in line with the rest of the body. especially if you're a back sleeper *raises hand*

I'm a side sleeper, but something has to change. I'm nocking some years off of my golf life with crap sleep and lower back pain. I approve of this pillow talk.

I used to always be a side sleeper and lately for some reason turned into a back sleeper. But that makes sense, wish I would have thought of replacing the stupid pillow sooner.

Nice, may have to drop some cash this weekend.

One good thing about Bed Bath and Beyond is they told me I could bring it back after a week or two if I deemed it not worth the money. That sold me. Spending $129 is a lot for a pillow so at least I knew I could return it if I didnt like it.

Kev's pillow is da bomb but if you want a couple of pillows for the money I use Ralph Lauren Home pillows.....fantabulous.

I'm a side sleeper, but something has to change. I'm nocking some years off of my golf life with crap sleep and lower back pain. I approve of this pillow talk.

dude I've learned a lot about my back and the rest of my body and how it all is connected over the past year with my injury.....pi$$es me off to know I could have prevented a lot of it by having something so simple as the right pillows

I used to always be a side sleeper and lately for some reason turned into a back sleeper. But that makes sense, wish I would have thought of replacing the stupid pillow sooner..

Kev's pillow is da bomb but if you want a couple of pillows for the money I use Ralph Lauren Home pillows.....fantabulous.

dude I've learned a lot about my back and the rest of my body and how it all is connected over the past year with my injury.....pi$$es me off to know I could have prevented a lot of it by having something so simple as the right pillows

Neck and back are not something to fool around with either. I watched my Dad in pain for years and years before he had to have back surgery. I want nothing to do with that.

And the girl in Bed Bath and Beyond actually recommended another $49 pillow that she said most of them were using. Felt pretty nice but not as nice as the Tempur-Pedic did.

Sometimes I wonder why I do things. I will likely not be repeating this mistake next year.

It took 5 posts for the "RH only" b!tching to begin in the Fast 12 testing sign up. Good positive reaction to a welcoming OEM supporter of THP.

It took 5 posts for the "RH only" b!tching to begin in the Fast 12 testing sign up. Good positive reaction to a welcoming OEM supporter of THP.

Didnt seem like a negative post to me.

I hope you weren't talking about my post. I think the forum testing is awesome. I love seeing new companies get involved. It's awesome. I figured I'd show my support in the thread since I can't sign up. I guess I won't next time if it's a bad thing.

My wife has a bunch of 20% off coupons for BBB so that will work out good.

I hope you weren't talking about my post. I think the forum testing is awesome. I love seeing new companies get involved. It's awesome. I figured I'd show my support in the thread since I can't sign up. I guess I won't next time if it's a bad thing.

Since tone can't really be determined online, the post read very sarcastic to me. If I was wrong, then I am sorry. I just read the post in a negative light.

I didn't read it as negative either. I also know that you have no freaking idea what it's like being excluded so much either.

Since tone can't really be determined online, the post read very sarcastic to me. If I was wrong, then I am sorry. I just read the post in a negative light.

It was not. Sorry it came off that way. I love seeing new OEMs getting involved like I said. It's an awesome opportunity. I would hope you'd know me better than that. I love supporting THP, otherwise I wouldn't do it.

I didn't read it as negative either. I also know that you have no freaking idea what it's like being excluded so much either.
+1 I didn't see anything wrong with that post.

It was not. Sorry it came off that way. I love seeing new OEMs getting involved like I said. It's an awesome opportunity. I would hope you'd know me better than that. I love supporting THP, otherwise I wouldn't do it.

Dont worry about it Dman, I did not see anything wrong with the post. I am sure BG didnt mean to come off that way, he just read it and took it different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back