The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangit! I wanted Colston in Charlotte.

that would have been nice.

I heard last night that VJax has Tampa as his #1 destination. That could be a decent fit.

I heard Tampa has a lot of money they are looking to spend this offseason.

They need to do something. Before Carolina got a franchise I was a Bucs fan. I still have a soft spot for them.

no clue what rick smith is doing in houston but someone should tell him without a good OL no team wins crap!

I'm anxious to hear what Peyton decides! I wasn't near this interested until the Titans talk came up.

what was your previous profession?

I dont discuss that on the forum in detail, but in general sense, I worked for both the NFL and then player agents.

no clue what rick smith is doing in houston but someone should tell him without a good OL no team wins crap!

Not sure I understand releasing one of your best lineman. Unless they know something about him that we dont.

Happy Free Agency! Wooo! Let the games begin.

Brandon Marshall to the Bears? Wtc is Miami thinking?

Brandon Marshall to chicago

Brandon Marshall to the Bears? Wtc is Miami thinking?

Didn't see that coming... Cutler and Marshall bffs back together...

For a 3rd rounder this year and next year. The Bears do pick up his salary though. Ary's bashing his face against a wall right now.

I dont get the logic here from Miami.

For a 3rd rounder this year and next year. The Bears do pick up his salary though. Ary's bashing his face against a wall right now.

If I wasn't at work, I would be. WTC? I'm livid over this.

I dont get the logic here from Miami.

Me either, but the
Bears will assume Marshall contract of $9.3 million this year, $9.1 million in 2013 and 2014. Freeing up space I guess?

The Bears got a freaking steal here.

So that was a trade? Marshall wasnt a FA right?

If I wasn't at work, I would be. WTC? I'm livid over this.

Sorry bro. I think the worst thing is that you can assume the Peton talks have to be over. Unless they're freeing up space to bring in Peyton and Wayne?

Hey let's go after Manning but get rid of anyone that can catch!

Maybe some clue in them letting him go.

Bears give Cutler a legitimate weapon at WR. Will be interesting to see how that one plays out for sure.

there were rumors manning didnt want to play with him .. so makes sense if they are going to make a push for manning and wayne to come to south beach.

Hey let's go after Manning but get rid of anyone that can catch!

Maybe some clue in them letting him go.

From what I can tell, the only team that Manning is considering that has a decent WR is Arizona. We have a bunch of misfits in TN, Denver doesn't have anything to offer, and Miami is now depleted. Interesting.

It gets better for you ary: the Broncos and Chiefs are highly targeting Paul Soliai

FIFY

Dolphins better hope they get Manning AND Wayne now otherwise it's going to be a long year....again

there were rumors manning didnt want to play with him .. so makes sense if they are going to make a push for manning and wayne to come to souf beach.

Super Mario visits the Bills tonight! That could be an interesting fit.

From what I can tell, the only team that Manning is considering that has a decent WR is Arizona. We have a bunch of misfits in TN, Denver doesn't have anything to offer, and Miami is now depleted. Interesting.

I wouldn't sat Tenn is all that bad, of course memory says something about legal issues with Britt I think but if that clears he and Washington are a decent pair in tandem with that running game.

there were rumors manning didnt want to play with him .. so makes sense if they are going to make a push for manning and wayne to come to south beach.

That is really the only way this makes a lot of sense. Sure, they cleared up a bunch of cap room with the trade (Marshall's cap number is >$11 million) which could help clear room for Manning. However, the Dolphins traded 2 second round picks a couple of years ago to get Marshall, and now they only get back 2 third round picks. Our GM is not very smart at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back