The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
was supposed to play golf tomorrow, not so much now. Just got told by the boss...it aint happening. AWESOME!! This damn place.

Retire and move to central Georgia, then you can play anytime with me, OG & KB. Problem solved. :D

Come work withme.

Greedy bastages!

yeah, what sucks is I did the right thing by going to my boss, I am the only one here who asks to do things instead of just doing them. There is a tax deadline on March 15th so we have been SLAMMED! I asked because we are under the radar. Oh well.
Retire and move to central Georgia, then you can play anytime with me, OG & KB. Problem solved. :D

sounds good, I only have about 20K in my retirement so I hope your willing to help! haha

yeah, what sucks is I did the right thing by going to my boss, I am the only one here who asks to do things instead of just doing them. There is a tax deadline on March 15th so we have been SLAMMED! I asked because we are under the radar. Oh well.

sounds good, I only have about 20K in my retirement so I hope your willing to help! haha

T that sucks buddy. But eventually the right thing pays off!

Work that used to be relatively easy is now not so easy.

Kevin

T that sucks buddy. But eventually the right thing pays off!

Thanks pal. I am a little pissed. it was a private course.

WTC is an ear breather????? LOL

Man I need it bad. I'm really about to blow up soon. I can sense a TMex meltdown of epic proportions. Lol.

2pm on Champions...got room for one more if you decide to become "sick" at work

Come work with me!

Ugh that sucks bro. I'd help out and take your work load if I could dude.

I know you would homey!!

2pm on Champions...got room for one more if you decide to become "sick" at work

If my interview wasnt at that time, then dude I'd be all over it. from 1-245 I'll be in interviews. A small step but I'd be happier till I find the one job.

If my interview wasnt at that time, then dude I'd be all over it. from 1-245 I'll be in interviews. A small step but I'd be happier till I find the one job.

Hope it goes well man!

Got dang it! Just wasted another whole day trying to accomplish something with the kids and custody only to get **** blocked yet again. This time? Oh we only take cash or checks. Checks? WTC writes checks still? I dont even remember how to write a mother effin stupid check. This was after I ask a question that was too hard to answer so they suggest I go upstairs and talk to legal services. This appears to be a lawyer that is being punished by having to talk to all the low lifes who need help or are made to come upstairs by the court. Now the kicker is court cases get priority. So I get up there about 1 PM and never got in to see the person. I got tired of waiting and decided to just pay the fee for filing and leave. But no they dont take cards. I calmly ask her to give my papers back but quickly before I go ape sh*t.

Luckily I come home all kinds of bent to find a nice golf club shaped box in the front porch. Ahhh!

Got dang it! Just wasted another whole day trying to accomplish something with the kids and custody only to get **** blocked yet again. This time? Oh we only take cash or checks. Checks? WTC writes checks still? I dont even remember how to write a mother effin stupid check. This was after I ask a question that was too hard to answer so they suggest I go upstairs and talk to legal services. This appears to be a lawyer that is being punished by having to talk to all the low lifes who need help or are made to come upstairs by the court. Now the kicker is court cases get priority. So I get up there about 1 PM and never got in to see the person. I got tired of waiting and decided to just pay the fee for filing and leave. But no they dont take cards. I calmly ask her to give my papers back but quickly before I go ape sh*t.

Luckily I come home all kinds of bent to find a nice golf club shaped box in the front porch. Ahhh!

Effing crinkles bro!

Good lord....what a horrible waste of a day.

Kmac will be channeling his inner Michael Douglas in Falling Down tomorrow. Sucks dude. Big time.

Its just unbelievable how difficult something simple can be. I was sure I was going to have a parking ticket waiting for me too.

hope you at least had a good night's sleep on the new pillow?

hope you at least had a good night's sleep on the new pillow?

Best $129 ever. Almost NO lower back pain this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back