Draw Something Game - iPhone

I do think outside the box. Weenies are really fun to draw too because you know the person on the other side of the screen is going....... WTF:bulgy-eyes:

I left a funny one for VA Vince, because it was so early and we didnt have any sort of streak going yet. But I will be more serious from now on with him lol...

What is your username Thain?

Tap Tap Taparoo

Game sent Thain

Tap Tap Taparoo

I do think outside the box. Weenies are really fun to draw too because you know the person on the other side of the screen is going....... WTF:bulgy-eyes:

I left a funny one for VA Vince, because it was so early and we didnt have any sort of streak going yet. But I will be more serious from now on with him lol...

It was a good one! and she does love them...

I have to draw 'hummer' and I suck at drawing cars so......

Whats the group high streak so far?

Can anyone guess what this is?

Tap Tap Taparoo

Last edited:
WTF ddxu!

Sorry abt that one bro. That was the only way i knew how to draw a patch. My wife is in healthcare and thought it was a great pic. Figured itd be too obvious to write nicotine on it.

lol at this one...

f2d4069c.jpg

Anyone want a game? Used my Facebook account. Anthony Siravo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I just started playing this last night and got my coworker started on it today. Fun stuff to say the least!
It seems that 80% of my drawings start with a stick figure and about that often, a few seconds in to guessing someone's drawing, I find myself thinking wtf is that?! Love it!

If you want to change the user name just click account at the top and you can type it whatever username you want.

I just caught up on all my games during my last hour long meeting, no way i caught more than 20 words that were said

I am stuck on one from the Belbs. 4 letter word of Darth Vader's kid I think? Googled everything I can think of and I am just not getting it.

I am stuck on one from the Belbs. 4 letter word of Darth Vader's kid I think? Googled everything I can think of and I am just not getting it.

Luke? Not a Star Wars fan, but thought I'd throw that out there.

One-T drew the funniest doorknob for me that I've ever seen

Tried to draw jlo for rhino, apparently a stick figure with big azz written above it was a bad idea.

One-T drew the funniest doorknob for me that I've ever seen
hmm...One-t, it's got to be something like door + knob. Amiright?

Back