The Honda Classic Thread (Spoilers)

Rory played pretty good coming down the stretch under some extreme pressure. I think he is on his way to stardom :clapp:

I was very happy to see Tiger play well in the tournament. Great job by Rory and Gillis.

Great job by Rory, it's great to see such a talented player who get's it.

Congrats Rory. Not the prettiest final round, but he won and showed off his solid short game down the stretch.

Ironic that I heard commentator after commentator talking about his weak bunker game and he showed grit getting up and down from 15 and 17 in the bunker.

He's earned this number one ranking...enjoy it.

Tappin from my iPad

Its good to see so many people in this thread, COME BACK NEXT WEEK!

Looks like 62 points for me today...could have been 78 if I hadn't left Westwood on the bench

Intelligent play on the last there, hope the curse of #1 doesn't bite now for Rors and kill the rest of his year!

Are you Tapatalking to me?

Just finished my round but congrats to rory

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Its good to see so many people in this thread, COME BACK NEXT WEEK!

The tiger effect lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Rory showing he has a great all round game. We have seen the ball striking before today, but to see a short game that saved his round just makes him that much more qualified as a number 1.

I'm looking forward to next weekend's event. A lot of dudes seem to be hitting form. We as the golf fan are winners!

I'm looking forward to next weekend's event. A lot of dudes seem to be hitting form. We as the golf fan are winners!

Exactly, that is so cool for us. And just think ahead to that 1st weekend in April, wow!

Congrats to Rory. What I did watch was fun to watch. I liked seeing Tigger play well. I look forward to seeing how long Rory holds number 1 in the world!

Rory is one classy dude. Even though I was rooting hard for Tiger - I found myself incapable of rooting against Rory. Good for you #1! Hell of a run he has had.

Next week is gonna rock!

I fell asleep and missed the final nine holes or so. I see Tiger fell short again on a Sunday. You have to wonder if he'll ever get it done.

Kevin

A lot of good golf was played this weekend.

Wow, Tiger looked PO'd in his press conference.

I fell asleep and missed the final nine holes or so. I see Tiger fell short again on a Sunday. You have to wonder if he'll ever get it done.

Kevin

He fell short on Th/Fr/Sat - he shot a 62 today...

We sure are Luke. Rory is staying home right? Golf couldn't possibly have a worse representative of the game right now and I hope his reign is short lived.

Sent from Pamn

Kevin

This is a joke right? Dude shoots 62 after being 9 back going into the round. Finishes birdie-eagle. No bogeys on the day. Gotta put it a bit into perspective no? He never really legitimately had a chance to win until the end and needed a Rory collapse - I would be hard pressed to take anything negative from his round.

If anything this round told me he will def get it done - and probably soon.

He fell short on Th/Fr/Sat - he shot a 62 today...

Needs to go lower on Sunday apparently if he can't put four rounds together. The old Tiger never, or very rarely, shot 62. He shot 67 four times. I don't expect that to come back.

Kevin

Hopefully we see some good battles next week. Really cool seeing the number 1 ranking being put up for grabs week in and week out.

Back